12th September 2012, 01:51 PM
lawnya

How to get a job after completing MBA in HRM

dear sir,
myself lavanya i completed MBA in HRM , I NEED JOB URGENTLY PLEASE INFORM ME AS WELL AS POSSIBLE

11th February 2013, 01:39 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing MBA in HRM

To Find Jobs in todays market , you ahve to spend lot of time, if you are not bale to get a job through Campus Placement

You can:
>> Upload your detailed resume on job portals like naukri.com, monsterindia, timesjobs etc.
Apply for all the relevant jobs listed on these websites wherever you are eligible to apply

>> Since you have done your MBA in HR, you can also apply for jobs to Leading and Big placement agencies of India.
This is also a right place to start the job.

>> Send resumes to job placement agencies and request them to arrange interviews for you

>> Also send resumes to your friends, seniors relatives who are already working in good companies.they will forward your resume to the HR of their company for job interviews
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?