31st August 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after my semester exam?

My name is mahek nisa ,from jammu and kashmir.i am b.com graduate and pursuing m.com.i am in last semester of m.com .i want to do job after my semester examination .please suggest a good job for me in delhi.

12th September 2017, 07:32 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job after my semester exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is mahek nisa ,from jammu and kashmir.i am b.com graduate and pursuing m.com.i am in last semester of m.com .i want to do job after my semester examination .please suggest a good job for me in delhi.

As you are in final semester of your M.Com and after completing your post graduation degree in commerce you want to go for a job, then here below are some most suitable employment areas where you get job according to your qualification:-

Employment Areas for you after M.Com:-

>> Insurance industry.

>> Indian economic services.

>> Indian civil services.

>> Customs department.

>> Economics consulting job.

>> Banking sector jobs.

>> Marketing and accounts section in corporate sectors.

:- So apply in these areas you will definitely get good job according to your qualification.
21st December 2017, 09:49 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: How to get a job after my semester exam?

After the completion of M.COM, you can apply for various government sector jobs. And they are :
-> You can apply for Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC every year.Age limit to apply for this exam is 21-32 years and age relaxations are as per government rules.
-> You can apply for Clerk and PO posts in banking sector.Age limit for Clerk post is 21-28 years and for PO post is 21-30 years.
-> You can apply for jobs in railway department like Senior clerk, Assistant posts.
-> You can apply for Junior Assistant and Lower Division clerk posts in government organisations like ISRO, BHEL etc.
-> You can join in software companies as developer or test engineer.
-> You can apply for postal assistant and sorting assistant posts in postal department.
-> You can also apply for Customer Service Representative post in private sector companies like Serco, HGS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?