5th January 2014, 11:48 PM
sagar h m

Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester

i have got 48% in 1st semester and got 2 subject back in 1st semester and i cleared that 2 subject in 2nd semester and from 2nd semester to 8 th semester i got 75% above percentage...can i get job in infosys

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  2. If I have 4 backlogs in 1st year and 65% upto 6th semester can I get a good job in IT companies as well as in government sector? What is the criteria of IT companies like Infosys?
  3. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a good job in IT companies after scoring 65% upto 6th semester? What is the criteria?
  5. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  6. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  7. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  8. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year?
  9. When will 1st B.Com 1st semester start?
  10. How much "C Programming" is tought in 1st semester of BCA?
  11. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem?
  12. Can we go for 3rd semester without clearing 1st semester?
  13. When are the B.Tech 1st semester results going to be announced?
  14. 1st BCA time table of 1st semester?
  15. BSc 1st semester question papers?
  16. B.Com professional 1st semester fee structure?
  17. Date of ICWAI entrance exam of 1st semester foundation course?
  18. How to do 2nd semester B.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh? I am doing B.Tech 1st semester in PTU College in Punjab
8th January 2014, 10:33 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester

When you are attending for the interview, the recruiters will consider only the aggregate percentage of marks that you have secured in your Graduation or Engineering but not the percentage of marks that you have secured in semester wise.

Not only that, even with regard to backlogs also, you have to make sure that there should not be any pending backlogs by the time you complete your Graduation in Engineering or any other course.

You did not mention the specific course that you are pursuing. As you have mentioned 8 semesters, I hope it is Engineering course.

In order to make entry into Infosys or any other MNC as a Fresher, the following is the eligibility criteria,

-You should be a candidate of career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks throughout your career in all the academic levels.

-You should not have any pending backlogs.

As a part of selection procedure, they may conduct
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

So, if you possess the above mentioned eligibility criteria, I suggest you to practice previous year placement papers of Infosys.

Try to be strong enough in fundamentals of your Engineering course which will be helpful for your Interview.

Wish you all the best.
7th July 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester

I have one backlog(mathematics) 0f 2nd sem. now i passed it on 4th attempt and 2nd attempt i can attempt bcoz of some reason. Now i have complted my bca and aggregate 81%. can i get get a job having one year gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?