18th March 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job after passing BBA?

iam vysakh menon. iam a bba student. i need a job.....please tell me how to get a job

7th April 2012, 11:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after passing BBA?

You can look for a job as Business Development Executive in reputed IT firms like Infosys, TCS, Accenture etc after completing BBA. You can also join as Junior Managers in private banks like HDFC, ICICI etc. It is possible to join nationalized banks also as Probationary Officers. For that, you need to qualify entrance tests like IBPS CWE.
19th June 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i Am bba (Retail) Student Which Type Of Job I'll get
5th July 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs avilable after doing bba
6th July 2012, 01:46 AM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam vysakh menon. iam a bba student. i need a job.....please tell me how to get a job
Jobs after BBA Program:

Now you are completing the BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration, then you don't worry after completing this course you have the many job opportunities in private as well as in govt sector.If you interested to do job in the private sector, then you don't worry you have the job opportunities in the following private sector.
  • Advertising units
  • Banking sector
  • Finance sector
  • Consultancy firms
  • Consumer Durable Companies
  • FMCG
  • IT firms
Otherwise you can find the jobs in government sector, after completing the any graduation and apart many openings in the public sectors like most of the these graduates are finding the jobs in banking sectors and in various financial firms like Human Resource Management and Tourism Sector Management as well and you can also find the jobs in following various sectors are given bellow..
  • Railway sector
  • Defense Sector
  • Civil services sector
  • Teaching sector many more.
For requiting in these sectors, you need to qualify the entrance exams conducted by the union public service commission and staff selection commission and every year these are announced the notification in employments news or daily news paper or official website.

~~Regards
EALPExpert
6th July 2012, 10:02 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Scope of BBA:

BBA freshers generally gets jobs in the following sectors:-

>>Marketing Organization
>>Banking Sectors
>>Business Organization
>>Export Companies
>>Big industries
>>Finance Organization

=>You can also look for jobs by giving the exams which UPSC conducts and also in the defence or navy.

=>Now-a-days the software companies and the government companies takes the recruitment exams. By giving these exams also you can increase your chances of getting a job with satisfactory pay packets.

=>Lastly the advice will always be to go for MBA as after a certain point of time the progress level will become stagnant. To give it a boost you will have to look for MBA or other options.
6th July 2012, 10:24 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
See BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) or BBMs(Bachelor Business Management) are very industry specific degrees. Many corporate sectors recruit especially BBA people for their business domain. You can be their financial consultants, business planners, project associates and lots more. Also earlier there was a concept that BBA or MBA people are only to indulge in the business domain. But nowadays I have seen BBA people getting recruited as technical associates also in different business sectors.Do try IBM. This is a very good sector for fresher people. Also remember that since you are a BBA, you cannot and will not be liable to the pay scale of an MBA fellow colleague. After a period of time and with experience and performance your pay scale will increase.
28th July 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i earn more than 30,000 after doing the bba?
29th July 2012, 02:26 AM
padmasree253

Hello friend,

It is to inform that there are so many government jobs available with the graduation qualification, but so many people think that only PG students will have more chances. Here am giving some of the government jobs with the eligibility of graduation

Bank clerks
Bank PO's
Junior Assistants
LDC cadre posts
UDC cadre posts
Multi task
Constable
SI posts
Army
Navy
RRB
Post Master
Groups
Civils etc.,

Choose any field from these which you are interested and know which exam you should write and prepare well for that exam. If you want to go Banks you should write IBPS exam, For junior assistant post state PSC will give notification and for LDC/UDC/Multi task SSC or UPSC will give notification. This is for kind information
14th August 2012, 10:07 PM
samatha89
Member+

after completing this course you have the many job opportunities in private as well as in govt sector.If you interested to do job in the private sector, then you don't worry you have the job opportunities in the following private sector.

Advertising units
Banking sector
Finance sector
Consultancy firms
Consumer Durable Companies
FMCG
IT firms

Otherwise you can find the jobs in government sector, after completing the any graduation and apart many openings in the public sectors like most of the these graduates are finding the jobs in banking sectors and in various financial firms like Human Resource Management and Tourism Sector Management as well and you can also find the jobs in following various sectors are given bellow..

Railway sector
Defense Sector
Civil services sector
1st April 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in BBA ?
2nd April 2013, 11:13 AM
22virdi
Junior Member+

dear friend you complete the BBA .

after the BBA is very big chance of the govt and the private sector . for the govt sector you need the clear the enters test , physical and medical test and the private sector only interview .

so you get apply in the govt sector as follow

railway

defense

civil services

banking

LIC

police

and you should join the in private companies as follow

in any private bank

finance sector

FMCG

marketing organization

advertising unites

clerk in the any sector

post master

thanks hope this info is use ful for you.....
2nd April 2013, 11:35 AM
chepay

Red face Re: How to get a job after passing BBA?

DEAR FRIEND ,

my suggestion is that, BBA is a valuable course ,it provides multiple advantages and it used to after completion then MBA.

BBA freshers generally gets jobs in the following sectors:-

>>Marketing Organization
>>Banking Sectors
>>Business Organization
>>Export Companies
>>Big industries
>>Finance Organization

=>You can also look for jobs by giving the exams which UPSC conducts and also in the defence or navy.

=>Now-a-days the software companies and the government companies takes the recruitment exams. By giving these exams also you can increase your chances of getting a job with satisfactory pay packets.

=>Lastly the advice will always be to go for MBA as after a certain point of time the progress level will become stagnant. To give it a boost you will have to look for MBA or other options.

i hope u will understand my suggestion and follow it,,,
6th September 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, After BBA we can get job in foreigen country.....
Please tell me the process.....?
14th May 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i completed bba(retail) in mku coresspondance i dono what job il get can u pls tel me what type of job il get it nd how much salary il get it pls suggest me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?