27th August 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Army after scoring 86% in intermediate?

i got 86% in intermediate i want ot do job in army.which job i will get.what exam i have to write

9th July 2013, 07:54 AM
bagauli

Default Re: How to get a job in Army after scoring 86% in intermediate?

86% in intermediate is obviously a very good score. Army is not the only option that you should be looking forward to. specifically now when you have a range of wide options available in front of you. If you are still very keen in joining the army, you must apply directly on the basis of your 10+2 % for the technical cadre or you can even apply for the NDA entry via the NDA exam conducted by UPSC. Do log into their websites for further info.
26th August 2013, 01:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You need to attend NDA entrance examination. Percentage of marks obtained is not a criteria and mere pass is enough. Your age must be somewhere between 16 1/2 and 19 years. Applicant must be an unmarried male candidate. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC. Application for this exam should be submitted online.
26th August 2013, 07:06 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 86% in intermediate i want ot do job in army.which job i will get.what exam i have to write
To Join Indian Army Just After Passing Intermediate, You need to apply for the UPSC NDA exams:

Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing-12th Pass in any stream
Navy & Airforce Wing- 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects.

AGE-
Minimum age 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years

Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply

Selection Procedure involves:
>> Written Test
>> SSB interview

Papers of the written tests are:
Mathematics of 300 marks
General ability of 600 marks

Next NDA exams would be held in April 2014

Only Candidates born between 2nd January 1996 to 1st July 1998 can apply for these exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?