5th January 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Bank Officer Operations with the help of 9 years experience in various fields?

I'm T.Prasath. I'm pursuing B.A.. I got experience in various fields for the past 9 years. I need a job in Backoffice operations. Kindly do the needful.

Regards,
Prasath.T
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Private bank jobs after having 3 years of banking experience in Union bank of India?
  2. JOB openings in NBFC or any Bank for Operations & Customer Service?
  3. In which fields I can get Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Operations Research?
  4. How to find a job after passing PG in Law with 5 years experience as Advocate?
  5. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
  6. Eligibility for ICICI Bank Technical officer's post after 8.5 Years Experience in valuation and construction field & currently pursuing part time B.E (civil)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus for AAI Manager Insurance - Operations
  8. Should I go Dubai for job if having 10 years of experience in HDFC Bank?
  9. How to get job in Bank after passing F.Y.BCA and without experience?
  10. Job fields after Diploma(IT) and having 18 months of teaching experience
  11. Eligibility to take admission in Ph.D in Management after EMBA from NIBM Chennai in Operations management and having an experience of 23 years?
  12. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  13. How many years of experience is required to apply in CG Apex Bank Chief Executive Officer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Which course I can take after 12th to ensure that I will become government bank officer in future?
  15. What are the duties of Probationary and Apprentice Officers?
  16. Is there any job for retired exservicemen having 28 years of experience? -- [New]
  17. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Studies student who have 5 years of work experience in Medical field?
  18. Is it possible to get any job in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank being 34 years old female?
14th January 2011, 10:49 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in Bank Officer Operations with the help of 9 years experience in various fields?

Hi!!!!
Better to complete your graduation first with atleast 60% marks because to get a job in banks as probationary officer you are required the same percentage to apply for your desired job.If you really want your selection in bank jobs than you have to join any bank coaching also.

with best wishes!!!!
19th March 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Bank Officer Operations with the help of 9 years experience in various fields?

goal should be one and path should also be one else we cant reach the goal and you have to see the gaol
so what i mean to tell you is were is your interest you keep the mind on that and try to reach it untill it gets you
all the best friend
regards
chaman sooroju
[email protected]
25th July 2013, 02:05 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job in Bank Officer Operations with the help of 9 years experience in various fields?

Hi

To be an operations officer, you should have a good undergraduate business degree in accounting, management, banking or possibly economics.

-Analytical skills are essential and people skills are paramount. You may have to make deals that shouldn't work work. You may be responsible for crafting deals that would be outside the boundaries to deals inside the boundaries.

You should be one who is rules and regulations oriented, detail oriented and can drop all of that to make the sales side of the institution work by being creative and by being focused on the customer, given the profit needs of the shareholders.

post your resume to various job portal. When they find any suitable match for you, they will contact you.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?