21st December 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in JBT after passing 12th form NIOS board with 58%?

hi
i am seema. i am 12th passed from n.i.o.s board with 58%. i want to do jbt . am i eligible. if yes so please tell me how. what should be my next step.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  2. Can I do JBT from Jammu Kashmir after passing 12th from NIOS? I have scored 60% marks
  3. Is NIOS board government recognized? Will I get a job in government job after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  4. Is it difficult to get job for 12th NIOS student?
  5. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  6. Is there any problem in getting job at private companies on the basis of NIOS?
  7. Is there any problem to get a job in private companies after completing 12th from NIOS board?
  8. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  9. What should I do to get job being an NIOS student? -- [New]
  10. Job in government field after passing 12th with 57% from NIOS?
  11. Can a Ex Student give the examination of science stream?
  12. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  13. Can I get job in any reputed company if pursuing 12th from NIOS Board? Possibility to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  14. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After getting compartment in 12th CBSE board in Physics can I appear in IIT JEE by passing 12th in the month of October-Nov through NIOS?
  16. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  17. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  18. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
27th December 2011, 05:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in JBT after passing 12th form NIOS board with 58%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i am seema. i am 12th passed from n.i.o.s board with 58%. i want to do jbt . am i eligible. if yes so please tell me how. what should be my next step.
Since you have qualified +2 level of exam with 58%, you are definitely eligible to apply for Junior Basic Training-JBT course.
For admission procedure, you must refer to the official website of the institutes mentioned below:

IASE, Faculty of Education Jamia Millia Islamia -New Delhi
Abhilashi College of Education -Himachal Pradesh
District Institute of Education & Training -Assam
State Institute of Education -Chandigarh

The minimum eligible age to apply for the course is 17 years.
The maximum age limit to apply for the same is 28 years.
29th May 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in JBT after passing 12th form NIOS board with 58%?

is nios board equivalent to cbse board what are the drawbacks of nios?
7th July 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Ruben, I have a big burden on whether i can appear the Staff Selection Commissions exams or any other Govt. exams as I have passed out my 12th from N.I.O.S. scoring 67.33%. I was sick before the 12th examination of BSEM. So thinking that i'll waste 1 year i just appear NIOS. Please tell me whether i can appear the said exams or not.

Thank You.
14th February 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Yes,
you are also liable to sit in these exams like other students are.
work hard and crack the paper of the competition and do prepare for the interview with high
speaking skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?