8th February 2013, 05:14 PM
Monika sharma sharan

How to get a job in private banks after doing M.A English

I have done M.A in English ...now I want to join bank sector...is there any possibility? how can I prepare myself for such jobs?

11th July 2014, 01:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job in private banks after doing M.A English

Many nationalised banks conduct Probationary Officer (POs) exam annually. Candidates need to be graduate in any stream and have studied maths and physics till class 12. Candidates should be citizen of India and should not below 21 years and not above 30 years. Age relaxation is provided to OBC as in 3 and 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, Ex-servicemen and those domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1980 and 1989. Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.
In private banks, candidates should not below 21 years and not above 25 years. Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 55 per cent marks. The written part consists of verbal comprehension, logical reasoning ability and numerical ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?