10th September 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in RRB? Procedure to get a job in RRB having completed Graduation in B.Tech?

sir i want become a senior engeer in RRB ,imy graduation is B.tech ,plz suggest me how to get job in rrb&what is the procedure involved,what i can do for this, waiting for ur's reply plzzzzzzzzz..............!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  2. Procedure to be followed get the hall ticket for RRB?
  3. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in RRB JE exam if completed 12th standard?
  5. Railway exam model question papers?
  6. How can I do a job in RRB non-technical (T.C) department after completing my UG? List of materials considered beneficial for preparation?
  7. How to get jobs in railway department?
  8. Which exam will be conducted by Indian Government for Railway jobs?
  9. Syllabus of RRB JE/SE recruitment exam? Posts available in RRB for Diploma and B.Tech Civil Engineers?
  10. Eligibility to apply in RRB JE for Diploma in EEE final year student? Reference books for preparation?
  11. How to get the job as railway ticket collector after completion of FYJC course?
  12. Can I join Indian Railway after scoring passing 12th with PCM from 1st Division?
  13. What exam can I give after passing 12th in Railway for better Placement
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility for writing RRB Engineering Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for job in Banking Sector for a candidate who has scored 115 marks in IBPS RRB CWE-III exam?
  18. Last 10 years question papers of RRB exam conducted in mentioned cities?
10th September 2011, 06:23 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in RRB? Procedure to get a job in RRB having completed Graduation in B.Tech?

Being an Engineering you have lot of Options in Government side.
B.tech students can apply for Railways , For this B.tech Students has to Clear one of the Exam conducted by Railway Board of India i.e RRB Exam. Notification for RRB Published in Daily Locals or You can refer Employment news. Under Railways you can apply for the post of Section Engineer, Junior Engineering , Assistant Station Manager and D M Suprientendent. Even other than RRB you can also go for IES Exam conducted by UPSC, other options are also there like PSU.

Details about Railways :-
You can apply for different posts under Railways like Section Engineer, Junior Engineering , Assistant Station Manager and D M Suprientendent. For this you need to write RRB Exam conducted by Each state, even Karnataka railway board conducts RRB Exam.
14th October 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in RRB? Procedure to get a job in RRB having completed Graduation in B.Tech?

when was the railway exam for RRB is conducting please sir inform to my mail ([email protected]) please please please
20th October 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

please kindly inform rrb notification@([email protected])
7th November 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to read iti for rrb
1st December 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am an iti passout student under trade electronic mechanic.what are the jobs in railway for me.
30th January 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

please kindly inform rrb notification@([email protected])
13th February 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam a B.E graduate in electrical and electroincs iam more willing to join in railway department what is the procedure sir please reply me
13th February 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam a B.E graduate in electrical and electroincs iam more willing to join in railway department what is the procedure sir please reply me
13th February 2012, 07:12 PM
ross4412
Member+

Hi,
In the last month Railway Recruitment Board announced the notification for various posts in different railway zones. Around 16595 posts are available in different railway zones. You can try for nest times.
Age limit: 18 - 30 years.

Qualifications: Matriculation OR its equivalent under 10 +2. or
Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics/Automobile engineering recognised by AICTE in lieu of I.T.I
Higher Educational qualification candidates can also apply.

Exam fee: RS.40
Stages of exam:
1. Written exam
2.Aptitude Test
3. Document & Candidature Verfication.
13th January 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam student b .tech first year sir i want job in rrb how to iam study my b tech.tech mechanical
4th November 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

may I know the last date of application form for RRB railways 2014, im unable to find on the sites
29th December 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm b.tech 2nd year mechanical engineering student from private college how to apply for job in railways
14th April 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, please inform to my mail if any rrb related notifications has made nd my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?