8th June 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Vadodara after completing diploma electrical with 80%?

Sir,

I complected the Diploma Electrical Engg. with (80%) in 2011. Now i want to job in vadodara. Please give me full details on my email id- [email protected].

Thanking you
Monika B Raj

Related Questions:
  1. Job vacancy for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering at Vadodara?
  2. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  3. Which type of job can I get after completing diploma in electrical from Karnataka
  4. How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?
  5. Should I do job after Diploma or get admission in B.Tech? Best college in Gujarat to do B.Tech in Electrical? -- [New]
  6. How to get a job after completing diploma in electrical branch
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the jobs after completing part time diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. How to find a government job in PGVCL or GETCO after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. What to do after completing diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  13. How to get a job after completing diploma course?
  14. Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?
  15. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  16. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  17. How to do part time B.E along with my job after completing diploma in electrical
  18. How i can get job in ISRO after completing diploma in electrical engineering
25th July 2013, 04:02 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job in Vadodara after completing diploma electrical with 80%?

Hi Monika

First you need to list down the companies in Vadodara which takes candidate with diploma in electrical engg.

now try to collect contact detail of HR of these companies.
Send you CV along with cover letter to these HR
If they have vacancy, and find you suitable, they will call you for interview.

YOu may also post your resume on various job portal site.
if they come across the kind of job you require, they will contact you.

All the best
12th July 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Vadodara after completing diploma electrical with 80%?

sir i study in diploma mechanical engg i hopes i works at a isro please gime the detailes my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?