13th May 2019, 03:46 PM
Regory Dhanwar

How to get jobs in Indian Railway after ITI course?

I am a Commerce student. What course should I choose after 12th in ITI to get job in Indian Railways? Which type of jobs of jobs are available in Indian Railway on the basis of ITI course? Which all specialization are available in ITI relating to Railway?

20th May 2019, 10:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get jobs in Indian Railway after ITI course?

To get job in railways, you have to crack the railway exam conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board every year according to the vacancies of different posts:

The posts in railway:

Railway clerk, typists, Railway driver, junior engineer, assistant loco pilot, station master, Communication engineer, ticket collector.

However if you want to pursue ITI ,then you can pursue ITI in any trade in which you are interested. However, ITI is not compulsory for any post.

But if you want to become a loco pilot then you have to pursue ITI.
You can pursue ITI in trades such as mechanic, electrician, mechanic motor vehicle, wireman, tractor mechanic, armature and coil winder AC mechanic etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?