20th July 2011, 11:52 PM
rameshkumaradapa

How to get jobs without certificates?

hi sir/madam,
this is shank 4m Kurnool...................

My Question is how to get job without certificates?

26th January 2012, 04:44 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get jobs without certificates?

Hi

The Certificates of 10th and 12th are a proof that you have studied them, and cleared from a recognized school or state board in India.

They certify that you are a pass student of the respective 10th or 12th class in Senior Secondary Education.

Also if you have done graduation, then that degree certificate is also of prime importance and so it would be required every where wherever you would approach for a job.

Now as you ask, I feel very sorry to say that you cannot get any good job in any MNC or office without producing your certificates. You have to give them as proofs of your educational qualifications.

Yeah if you want to get C/D grade jobs then the certificates are not necessary. You can get such jobs in any company/institutions very easily.
Still in such cases your honesty and integrity would be at stake and you have to hold them till you work there.

Always remember, even if you do not have a certificate but being a citizen of India, you must have some ID proof which certifies your existence and citizenship of this country.

All the best
26th January 2012, 06:18 PM
a444

Default Re: How to get jobs without certificates?

if you are good educated person so, i don't think so you have any problem that get good job
26th January 2012, 09:09 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

Default Re: How to get jobs without certificates?

if you need to work in any firm you will required certificates for that,,but in small firms may be you will get it easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?