2nd October 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course that I can do for getting job quickly being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering?

Sir, Actually i am a B.E. 7th sem mechanical student. So i want to know which is the best course that has a great demand in market should i opt so that i could get a job quickly. There are many courses like CATIA, PDMS, CFD, PRO E, SOLID WORKS . Plzz rply as soon as possible. If u know any other field other than this then please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  2. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
  3. How can I get industrial training in some best company while pursuing B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  4. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student? -- [New]
  5. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get job in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester candidate?
  7. Am I eligible for JTO Exam being a candidate of Computer Science Engineering pursuing 7th semester?
  8. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  9. How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  10. List of MNC companies which offer recruitment for a candidate who has secured 6.5 CGPA till 7th semester of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  11. Is it possible to get internship in companies while doing 7th semester B.E Mechanical?
  12. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  13. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  14. Am I eligible to take up IES exam while doing ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  16. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog?
  17. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  18. WBUT B.Tech 7th semester Mechanical question paper
14th November 2011, 05:11 PM
Beready

Default Re: Which is the best course that I can do for getting job quickly being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering?

hello friend,

you should to do a training on CAD which is the duration of at least 3 months,
it helps you a lot to get a job quickly because its demand is so high.
good luck.
14th November 2011, 05:13 PM
Beready

Default Re: Which is the best course that I can do for getting job quickly being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering?

hello friend,

you should to do a training on CAD which is the duration of at least 3 months,
it helps you a lot to get a job quickly because its demand is so high.
good luck.
6th May 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am B.TECH (MECH.) SIX SEM IN DISTANCE COURCE SO PLEASE good advised me for Educaion and Job. Which types job?
2nd September 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir may i know which is new and best course for mechanical engineer and is those certificates matter when i am in camps collection or searching jobs and what kind of jobs i can get with the help of them ?
20th February 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

How do we join NSS? and what is its benefit?
19th June 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

am studying 2nd year btech of mechanical branch,i want to know which courses should i do for getting job quickly
9th November 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

which course is best course for i get job quicly,i am finished B.E(ece).NOW I am searching job
17th May 2014, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

if any one want to do training of Mechanical engg.. 6months(7sem) in NITTTR chandigarh..may contact rajdeep (8568882321)
Topics of training is ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?