26th June 2012, 05:06 PM
Akkiforever007

How to get M.Tech admission in Auto VJTI mumbai?

Hi,
I have qualified GATE 2012 with a GATE score of 428 in Mechanical Engineering.I am interested in M.Tech. Automobile Engg. from VJTI mumbai and I have applied for the same.The merit list was out yesterday and my no. is GEN 222.First counseling is on 2nd july and I am from Himachal Pradesh.So my question is should I go to mumbai for the First counseling ,Is there any hope for me of should I skip the counseling atleast 1st one???
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech cut off for VJTI Mumbai?
  2. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  3. How much marks are needed to get admission in COEP, Pune or VJTI, Mumbai?
  4. How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT or VJTI? Do I need to get a good percentage in B.E for admission in M.Tech?
  5. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
  6. How to take admission in VJTI after securing 81.2% marks in 12th standard? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the scope in electrical, mechanical and chemical engineering? Which are the best colleges for these streams?
  8. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  9. Can I get admission in VJTI college after scoring 93.81 percentile in MAH MCA CET?
  10. Cutoff list of VJTI Mumbai?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in VIT Pune, PICT, VJTI, SP Mumbai for computer engineering? I have appeared for MHT CET
  12. How can I get in VJTI? Which college should I go for? I have got 88.68%
  13. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  14. Cutoff list at VJTI Mumbai for Diploma in IT?
  15. How to apply for project work(Internship) related to VLSI in DRDO during M.Tech.(ECE)?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai? -- [New]
  17. MH CET list of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff list of VJTI Mumbai for diploma in Civil engineering?
17th April 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get M.Tech admission in Auto VJTI mumbai?

my son got Gate score of 325, he falls under obc category now he desire to take admission in structure civil engineering Pls gide me where to apply so that he got admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?