30th June 2012, 01:49 PM
Mohan Bapat

Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai

My daughter had passed SSC in June-2012 with 82% marks.Open catagory. Pl suggest diploma stream & polytechnics in Mumbai-Thane-Navi mumbai. Will she get admission in Govt. polytecnics in Mumbai(VJTI-SBM-SOMAIYA-Govt. Bandra)?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  2. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  3. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  4. How to take admission in part time or correspondence diploma course in Electrical near Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  5. In which college of Maharashtra should I apply for D.Ed course through correspondence in English Medium?
  6. How to get admission in aided government college in Mumbai or Vai Mumbai after scoring 86% in SSC?
  7. After 12th how can I join Indian Navy?
  8. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  9. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  10. List of institutes in mumbai or navi mumbai for doing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I learn Homeopathy diploma course in Navi Mumbai
  12. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  13. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  14. List of the Polytechnics offering electrical engineering diploma in Mumbai?
  15. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  16. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
  17. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  18. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
27th February 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai

please let me know when will issue the form for new session diploma civil, mechanical, electrical engineering (2013) at govt. polytechnique.
6th June 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai

I have passed ssc exam in 2016 and got 90% does i get admission in vjti for diploma
5th July 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of first year diploma of engineering colleges in mumbai & list of diploma engineering colleges in mumbai
9th January 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to do polytechnic but not by group A. I want to do by another group please tell Which group i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?