28th August 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get Migration certificate from Calcutta University?

I want to do my Master degree from Himalayan University. I need migration from Calcutta university. Can I come back to Calcutta University again for other studies? And, how can I get Migration certificate? Will I be able to study again under Calcutta University after getting Migration certificate?

29th January 2023, 09:01 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to get Migration certificate from Calcutta University?

You will have to contact the university for migration certificate it can avail online as well as offline ,yes migration certificate is necessary for getting admission into some other university and after completing your course in Himalaya university you will again be able to get admission for other course in Calcutta university so for Admission in Calcutta university you will have to again get a migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?