21st May 2019, 07:19 PM
Ritabrata03

How to get the migration certificate from CBSE affiliated school?

My son has passed class 10th from CBSE in this year 2019. Now, he would like to get admitted in different board. Now, how can I get a migration certificate from CBSE? Do I need to speak to the school authority from where he did his 10th?

25th May 2019, 11:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the migration certificate from CBSE affiliated school?

It is not entirely online procedure. You should follow the following procedure to get migration certificate. How to apply for migration certificate, you should send your application along with fee to Deputy secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, regional office.
You can get your CBSE regional office address by visiting the following link
http://www.cbse.nic.in/FAQ/dul.htm
26th May 2019, 06:49 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How to get the migration certificate from CBSE affiliated school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritabrata03 View Post
My son has passed class 10th from CBSE in this year 2019. Now, he would like to get admitted in different board. Now, how can I get a migration certificate from CBSE? Do I need to speak to the school authority from where he did his 10th?
School authority will give Migration certificate along with 10th standard marksheet and passing certificate. If they don't offer migration certificate, then you need to contact school authority for this.
Even then, if they don't give migration certificate, then you can contact regional CBSE office for this issue. They will give you migration certificate after 1-2 working days. You may have to pay nominal fee for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?