25th August 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate from CBSE school?

My son passed class 10th from CBSE board and now he wants to change his school affiliated with WB board but they are asking for a migration certificate from CBSE board to WB board. He went to his previous school for certificate they told he can take it online. I don't know how? If he will be late to submit this migration certificate he will not be able to attempt his exams and his whole year will be spoiled. Please help me.

26th August 2016, 02:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate from CBSE school?

In order to get migration certificate from CBSE board, you have to contact the school from where your son wishes to get the migration certificate.

You will have to write an application stating the issues you are facing and I am sure you will be helped and provided with a migration certificate. If you have lost the previous one or if you have not been provided with the original one yet, then most probably you will be provided with a migration certificate soon.
26th August 2016, 05:41 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You can also get the duplicate migration certificate after filling the form for lost migration certificate.You have to send it to the CBSE Board office along with fee to the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Regional Office.Every state may have Regional CBSE Board office.

You can visit the CBSE Board official website for more details.
26th August 2016, 05:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If the School has advised your ward to take the Migration Certificate through online, then you must have check for the certificate once in the official website of the School. Otherwise if the Migration Certificate is required urgently, then you must visit to the School office directly and state them the urgent need of the Migration Certificate. I am sure that they will help you to serve the best.
26th August 2016, 09:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get migration certificate from CBSE Board, you have to visit the respective school and contact the school administration for Migration Certificate which is commonly known as Transfer Certificate (TC). Almost all the schools issues migration certificates through offline, if the school says it issues through online, ask the school to provide details about how to apply and follow the steps then, you can get it with 7 working days.
12th April 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I am a student studying in mumbai cbse board i want to migrate from mumbai to bihar what should be the application sentences
8th May 2019, 01:11 PM
STUDENT60

Offline method to get migration certificate is directly go to the school and ask for your Migration Certificate or You can write a letter to uidai Regional Centre office to get migration certificate
14th July 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get migration certificate after 10th class in cbse board in 2019
14th July 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get migration certificate after 10th class in CBSE board in 2019
7th November 2019, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir..i am studying 7 to 10th(2014) at Hyderabad(TS)in GOVT HIGH School..My native place ANDHRA PRADESH. So How to get my 10th class migration certificate from CBSE ...Now(2019)? Please answer me..
15th February 2023, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my migration certificate by post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?