1st June 2018, 09:46 PM
charitra devi

How to get migration certificate from Punjab board after class 11th?

I have passed my 10 class from Haryana board and 11th class from Punjab board. To take admission in 11th class I got migration from Haryana board but, now according to some circumstances I have to again take admission in class 12th in Haryana board. So, how to get my migration of class 11th from Punjab board?

10th June 2018, 11:54 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How to get migration certificate from Punjab board after class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charitra devi View Post
I have passed my 10 class from Haryana board and 11th class from Punjab board. To take admission in 11th class I got migration from Haryana board but, now according to some circumstances I have to again take admission in class 12th in Haryana board. So, how to get my migration of class 11th from Punjab board?
You can request Migration Certificate from regional Board office of Punjab Board. They will provide you Migration Certificate after you pay the nominal fees required for it. In CBSE Board, duplicate migration certificate is issued if a students asks for it.
19th September 2022, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get migration certificate from Punjab board after class 11th?

How to get migration certificate from Punjab board after class 11?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?