27th June 2018, 02:32 AM
Kimpou

How to get online migration certificate if school is denying to issue?

Sir, I need the migration certificate but my school is not providing the certificate. So, I would not be able to register for college. Kindly help me to know that how I can get my migration certificate online? Waiting for your response!

30th June 2018, 03:03 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get online migration certificate if school is denying to issue?

Migration Certificate can also be obtained from the regional Board Office. If your Board is CBSE, then you can visit or contact Regional Board Office of CBSE, and ask for Migration Certificate.

Also, you can complain about the school, which is denying to grant you Migration Certificate.

In case, if your board is State board, then also you can ask/contact your Board to grant you Migration Certificate.
20th August 2020, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get online migration certificate if school is denying to issue?

How can I contact to pseb for migration certificate of my daughter after eight class
12th August 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my migration.certificate
27th August 2022, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate of pseb ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?