23rd September 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get a perfect job after completing MSc in Anthropology

sir/mam, i had completed my M.sc. in anthropology in 2013 and now pursuing M.phil.(anthropology). Im not able to decide now where i go to work after comliting my m.phil.Im very much interested in doing field works with different tribes etc.i want to do something in my subject and im also interested in doing researches...please suggest me what should i do after completing my m.phil for a better job in India.

Related Questions:
6th September 2017, 08:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a perfect job after completing MSc in Anthropology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam, i had completed my M.sc. in anthropology in 2013 and now pursuing M.phil.(anthropology). Im not able to decide now where i go to work after comliting my m.phil.Im very much interested in doing field works with different tribes etc.i want to do something in my subject and im also interested in doing researches...please suggest me what should i do after completing my m.phil for a better job in India.

As you have completed your M.SC anthropology and now pursuing M.Phill degree in anthropology and after M.Phill degree want to go for job, then here below are employment areas where you will get good job:-

Employment Areas after M.Phill Anthropology:-

>> Heritage management centres.

>> Police department.

>> NGO’s.

>> Colleges and Universities.

>> Health and social work centres.

:- So apply in above mentioned employment areas and definitely you will get a good job according to your qualification eligibility.

Job Types After M.Phill Anthropology:-
Major jobs you will get in above mentioned employment areas:-

:- Patient counsellor.

:- Clinical research associate.

:- Lecturer.

:- Project officer.

:- Research officer.

:- Assistant professor.

:- Business development manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?