28th March 2011, 01:05 PM
inthi

How to get PGCET exam study material for Computer Science and Engineering?

please send me pgcet study material for computer science and engineering
to my mail id :[email protected]

30th May 2011, 03:17 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: How to get PGCET exam study material for Computer Science and Engineering?

Here is the study material for the PGCET EXAM for compter science

Engineering Mathematics: Mathematical Logic: Propositional Logic, First Order Logic.

Probability: Conditional Probability, Mean, Median, Mode and Standard Deviation, Random Variables; Distributions; uniform, normal, exponential, Poisson, Binomial.

Set Theory & Algebra: Sets; Relations, Functions; Groups; Partial Orders; Lattice; Boolean algebra.

Combinatorics: Permutations; Combinations; Counting; Summation; generating functions; recurrence relations; asymptotic.

Data Structures and Algorithms : Notion of abstract data types, Stack, Queue, List, Set, String, Tree, Binary search tree, Heap, Graph;

Tree and graph traversals, connected components, Spanning trees, shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching; Design techniques (Greedy, Dynamic Programming, Divide-and-conquer);

Asymptotic analysis (best, worst, average case) of time and space, Upper and Lower bounds on the complexity of specific problems, NP-completeness.

Logic Design and Computer Organization : Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of Combinational and Sequential circuits; Number representation and Computer Arithmetic (fixed and floating point); Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and Data-path, hardwired and micro-programmed control, memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Serial communication interface, Instruction pipelining, Cache main and secondary storage.

Formal Languages and Automata Theory : Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Un-decidability;

System software : Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environment, Code generation, linking (static and dynamic);

Operating Systems : Classical concepts (concurrency, synchronization, deadlock), Processes, threads and Inter-process communication, CPU scheduling, Memory management, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

Databases : Relational model (ER-model, relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control;

Computer networks : ISO / OSI stack, Data encoding and transmission, data link control, sliding window protocols, LAN architecture, LAN systems, Ethernet, Token ring, routing protocols, Packet switching, Network devices – switches, gateways, TCP / UDP, application layer protocols and systems (http, smtp, dns, ftp), network security.
5th June 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get PGCET exam study material for Computer Science and Engineering?

which book i have to follow for computer science engineering for mtech entrance ?
1st July 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Which book refer for mca pgcet
12th November 2011, 02:57 PM
dbrdata

27th February 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

please can u send me the study material for computer science and engineering according to the subjects involved in new sylabus of 2012
to my mail id : [email protected]
13th April 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I badly want to know which all books i refer to for the preparation of pgcet 2012 exam for MCA...Plz do the needy. My email id : [email protected]
2nd March 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Please send me pgcet study material for computer science and engineering
to my mail id : [email protected]
7th March 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

7th March 2013, 08:22 PM
Vivek Vadher
Junior Member+

Engineering Mathematics: Mathematical Logic: Propositional Logic, First Order Logic.

Probability: Conditional Probability, Mean, Median, Mode and Standard Deviation, Random Variables; Distributions; uniform, normal, exponential, Poisson, Binomial.

Set Theory & Algebra: Sets; Relations, Functions; Groups; Partial Orders; Lattice; Boolean algebra.

Combinatorics: Permutations; Combinations; Counting; Summation; generating functions; recurrence relations; asymptotic.

Data Structures and Algorithms : Notion of abstract data types, Stack, Queue, List, Set, String, Tree, Binary search tree, Heap, Graph;

Tree and graph traversals, connected components, Spanning trees, shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching; Design techniques (Greedy, Dynamic Programming, Divide-and-conquer);

Asymptotic analysis (best, worst, average case) of time and space, Upper and Lower bounds on the complexity of specific problems, NP-completeness.

Logic Design and Computer Organization : Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of Combinational and Sequential circuits; Number representation and Computer Arithmetic (fixed and floating point); Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and Data-path, hardwired and micro-programmed control, memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Serial communication interface, Instruction pipelining, Cache main and secondary storage.

Formal Languages and Automata Theory : Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Un-decidability;

System software : Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environment, Code generation, linking (static and dynamic);

Operating Systems : Classical concepts (concurrency, synchronization, deadlock), Processes, threads and Inter-process communication, CPU scheduling, Memory management, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

Databases : Relational model (ER-model, relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control;

Computer networks : ISO / OSI stack, Data encoding and transmission, data link control, sliding window protocols, LAN architecture, LAN systems, Ethernet, Token ring, routing protocols, Packet switching, Network devices – switches, gateways, TCP / UDP, application layer protocols and systems (http, smtp, dns, ftp), network security.

17th April 2013, 08:54 PM
Koduru Mounika

can u plz send me study materail for computer science & eingineering to prepare for PG set foe 2013
30th April 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

iam going to write the appgcet 2013 if anyone have the study material for COMPUTER SCIENCE & Information Technology or information regarding preparing mail me at [email protected]
17th May 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthi View Post

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-pgcet-exam-study-material-computer-science-engineering-107954.html#ixzz2TXtNxyOW
31st March 2014, 10:00 PM
venkatalakshmi.580

1st April 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am preparing for PGECET 2014 CSE.can you provide me materials and prescribed books for all subjects regarding the exam.can u mail me to [email protected]
2nd April 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am preparing for PGECET 2014 CSE.can you provide me materials and prescribed books for all subjects regarding the exam.can u mail me to [email protected]
15th April 2014, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am preparing for 2014 pgecet CSE.can you provide me materials and prescribed books.can u mail me to [email protected]
21st April 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for PGECET 2014 CSE.can you provide me materials and prescribed books for all subjects regarding the exam.can u mail me to [email protected]
23rd May 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=inthi;478532]please send me pgcet study material for computer science and engineering
18th April 2015, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthi View Post
Below are the attachments of PGCET question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PGCET 1.pdf(139.9 KB, 279 views)
File Type: pdf PGCET 2.pdf(138.3 KB, 214 views)
File Type: pdf PGCET 3.pdf(136.8 KB, 184 views)
1st May 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

pls send pgecet meterial computer science engineening to send email id: [email protected]
15th February 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Please send me PGCET material for computer science & engineering to my mail id:[email protected]
21st April 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

please send pgecet material computer science and engineering to my mail id:[email protected]
1st June 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for pgcet 2017 computer science and engineering ,can u provide study material to my mail id ie
[email protected]
24th April 2018, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Please send me pgcet study material for computer science and engineering
22nd May 2018, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Send me PGCET study material for computer science and engineering to my email Id :[email protected]
25th January 2019, 04:41 PM
pradeep5233

Hi, Send me PGCET study material for computer science and engineering to my email Id - [email protected]
9th March 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Send me PGCET study material for computer science and engineering to my email Id: [email protected]
10th June 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Send me PGCET syllabus and study material for computer science and engineering to my email Id: [email protected]
31st August 2021, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

please send me pgcet computer science material for [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?