15th January 2013, 05:16 PM
yaminidurga

How to get placed in electrical engineering? What is the basic qualification for that?

how to get placed in elecrtical engineering regarding to electrical engineering? and what are the basic qualifications required to that?

22nd August 2013, 11:48 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: How to get placed in electrical engineering? What is the basic qualification for that?

hello friend,
To become a electrical engineer there is a procedure given below.
After completion of 10th class choose mpc branch in intermediate.
so in intermediate wright eamcet exam .if you get a good rank in eamcet you have a choice to join in best college.so try to get a good rank.
Do hard work,all the best.
ok.
18th February 2021, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get placed in electrical engineering? What is the basic qualification for that?

I need not study MPC ,MEC,bipc,cec .what is alternative to study electronic technology engineering which group is best for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?