30th June 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in Vasavi engineering college in Hyderabad after scoring 10959 rank in EAMCET? In which branch can I get?

I got 10959 rank in eamcet 2012 i want to know whether i would get seat in vasavi engineering college in hyderabad. if i get which branch will come?

Related Questions:
30th June 2012, 11:30 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a seat in Vasavi engineering college in Hyderabad after scoring 10959 rank in EAMCET? In which branch can I get?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2403044]I got 10959 rank in eamcet 2012 i want to know whether i would get seat in vasavi engineering college in hyderabad. if i get which branch will come?[/QUOTE

[SIZE=3]Vasavi College of Engineering Courses Offered[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
B.E (Civil Engineering)
Duration:- Four years

Eligibility:-
A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other 10+2 level examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate as equivalent thereto.

Selection Procedure:-
75% of the seats under "Category A" are filled by the Convener of EAMCET based on the rank secured in EAMCET and as per the rules of reservation in force.
25% of the seats under "Category B" are filled by the Management based on the guidelines issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.

Seats:- 60
[SIZE=3] 
[/SIZE]B.E (Computer Science & Engineering)

A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other 10+2 level examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate as equivalent thereto.

75% of the seats under "Category A" are filled by the Convener of EAMCET based on the rank secured in EAMCET and as per the rules of reservation in force.
25% of the seats under "Category B" are filled by the Management based on the guidelines issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.

Seats:- 120
[SIZE=3] 
[/SIZE]B.E (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)

Seats:- 60
[SIZE=3] 
[/SIZE]B.E (Eletronics & Communication Engineering)

Seats:- 120
[SIZE=3] 
[/SIZE]B.E (Information Technology)

Eligibility:- A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other 10+2 level examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate as equivalent thereto.

Seats:-
[SIZE=3] 

[/SIZE]B.E (Mechanical Engineering)

Eligibility:- A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other 10+2 level examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate as equivalent thereto.

Seats:-
[SIZE=3] 

[/SIZE]Here is the Vasavi College of Engineering Address and its Contact details.
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
5th July 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a seat in Vasavi engineering college in Hyderabad after scoring 10959 rank in EAMCET? In which branch can I get?

I got 158362 rank in eamcet and i want to study in vasavi college is it possible or not
6th July 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

how much i have to score in emcet to get a seat in top 10engineering collages.please repyl...........
6th July 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

CAN MY SON GET ENGINEERING SEAT IN VASAVI OR JNTU, HYDERABAD
HE SCORED 20224 RANK IN EAMCET
HE IS NON LOCAK STUDIED XII IN TAMILNADU SECURED 98% IN XII
NAME IS ABHISHEK AND PHONE NO. IS 9866777615
14th July 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir can my son get a seat in mechanical engineering in vasavi college in b-category he got 23,773 in eamcet and 87.4 % in ipe and 88.6 % in groups please send me ur feedback to my mail id [email protected]
22nd July 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i got 291999 rank .n'd i want to study in vasavi college , can i get seat in eee or ece
30th August 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 955 marks in ipe and 23262 rank in eamcet can i get seat in vasavi in mechanical
29th May 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

can i get seat in vasavi eng clg with a rank of 5800 in eamcet and my ipe percent is 92.6
3rd June 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am from maharashtra and I have scored 51 % marks in 12th std.....so can I get a seat in your college
23rd June 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 34050 rank my catagier is bc_a could i get seat in top 15 clgs in hyd in ece branch.plz send ur suggestion to my mail [email protected]
8th July 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 97% in my intermediate and 20000 rank in eamcet .do i have any chance of getting atleast management in ur college?
11th June 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I got 24511 in eamcet and 963marks in intermediate can I get seat in vaasavi engineering college
2nd June 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in engeineering stream for 40000 eamcet rank. What is fee
26th May 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 9000 rank in ts eamcet non local can i get seat in vasavi or cbit in ece branch
26th February 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how much is the fee for Category B in Vasavi engineering college and how to proceed with it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?