17th June 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a seat in AGBSc in Hyderabad after scoring 36000 rank in EAMCET?

sir i got eamcet rank 36000 so i want to know whether i will get seat in ag.bsc in hyderabad my cast is bc-d

1st October 2016, 12:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a seat in AGBSc in Hyderabad after scoring 36000 rank in EAMCET?

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education Council.

B.Sc in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is four years. For this course Candidate must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for B.Sc in Agriculture course is 50% for general category and 40% for SC/ST category candidate.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible get a seat in AG B.Sc in Hyderabad after scoring 36000 rank in EAMCET. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?