7th August 2012, 12:01 AM
neha sarang

How to get through Judicial Exam and become a Judge after passing LLM exam?

I have passed LLM exam in 2012. Iam 42 yrs old. Pl tell me how to get through judicial exams and become a judge?

Related Questions:
  1. University Of Pune LLM (Semester I) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-I (LW-103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Can I apply directly for LLM course to become Judge in Andhra Pradesh if completed B.Tech?
  3. Can I give any Judicial exam before AIBE exam after completing Law? What is the requirement for Judicial exam?
  4. University of Pune LLM (Sem II) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-II (LW-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Question papers of LLM Subject?
  6. Kuvempu University LLM (Distance Education) First Year- Judicial Process Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Cochin University LLM 2nd Sem Judicial Process Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  9. Top most institutes in India for training of civil services
  10. How to become a judge without being a lawyer? Any exams for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for High Court Judge recruitment exam after completing B.A.LLB? Pattern and mode of exam? Books for preparation?
  12. ow can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state?
  13. Qualifications and age limit for reservation category for CBI?
  14. Which are the LLB coaching centres? I am studying plus two
  15. Best coaching centres for 3 years LLB course like Delhi and Banaras?
  16. What should I do with CS exective? What would be a good option?
  17. When the notification for LLM entrance exam will be released? Date of LLM entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
28th August 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get through Judicial Exam and become a Judge after passing LLM exam?

can i take admission to 3 year law along with external B.A.?
2nd July 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get through Judicial Exam and become a Judge after passing LLM exam?

After completion of LLM ,with out practice is a student of law eligible for the post of civil judge who already holding a government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?