14th April 2023, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to give exam externally in Commerce?

I am a cbse student of class 11 and passed but due to some reason i am shifting in Kolkata now i want to give exam externally in commerece how is it possible

26th April 2023, 11:43 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to give exam externally in Commerce?

In order to give an external exam in Commerce, you need to follow the procedure as outlined by the respective examination board or university. Here are some general steps that you may need to follow:
  1. Check eligibility: Check the eligibility criteria for the external exam as specified by the examination board or university. Ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
  2. Registration: Register yourself for the exam by submitting the application form along with the required documents and exam fees. The application process may vary depending on the examination board or university.
  3. Admit Card: Once your application is accepted, you will receive an admit card with your exam date, time, and venue details. Admit cards are usually available for download from the official website of the examination board or university.
It's important to note that the specific procedure and requirements for giving an external exam may vary depending on the examination board or university. You should refer to the official website or notification of the examination board or university for accurate and updated information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?