24th August 2012, 06:02 PM
pama1993

How to give improvement paper of Physics and Maths? Where will I get the improvement form? What is the last date?

Sir i had complete my 12 class from jammu and i wanna give improvement paper of physic amd maths .where will i get the improvement form and when is the last date of it now i m staying in jammu. Please rply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to give improvement paper of Maths and Physics? Where would I get the forms? What is the last date of it?
  2. Last date for filling improvement exam in UP board -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  4. Can I give Physics compartment, Chemistry, Maths improvement simultaneously?
  5. Last date for filling the forms for Improvement Exam of 12th Class?
  6. How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated?
  7. If improvement results are not out before counseling will the college authorities reserve the seat of will I lose the seat?
  8. How to give improvement exam after scoring less percentage in BSc I?
  9. What is the procedure for CBSE Intermediate improvement?
  10. How to apply for improvement test?
  11. Can I give exam for second chance for improvement from NIOS?
  12. Is it possible to take improvement exam in the subject which the student has not failed? Date of the improvement exam and the fee structure?
  13. What is the last date for submission of the improvement forms?
  14. Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?
  16. Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year?
  17. Procedure for Improvement Exams for 12th Boards and when are these exams being held?
  18. Where and when can I get the improvement exam form of class 12th? Can I fill it online?
11th June 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give improvement paper of Physics and Maths? Where will I get the improvement form? What is the last date?

Sir, i have compartment in two subject "b.st and accounts" , i want that is it compartment or fail?
The result is showing "Result=XXXX"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?