18th August 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

How to go for B.Pharma? I want to earn a good salary

i am in very much confusion either to do bsc. Bio or to go for b.pharma or to do bsc.from chemistry i have no particular field of interest and i want to earn a good salary ....please help me

10th August 2016, 03:23 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to go for B.Pharma? I want to earn a good salary

B.Pharm. is an undergraduate Pharmacy course. The duration of B.Pharm. is four years

To join this course candidate have to cleared 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology as subjects.also need to crack Pharmacy Entrance Test conducted by college/University.

The B.Pharm graduates can either go for jobs in related field or can opt for the further advanced studies.The options available after B.Pharm is
M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
Management Program in Pharmacy.After the completion of pharmacy studies, one can find employment in various hospital pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, etc. or they can run their own pharmacy shops .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?