7th August 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How good is PDM Haryana for B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?

I am applying in PDM haryana for btech in biomedical enginneering hw is this institute

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  3. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  4. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  7. admission in Biotech or Biomedical Engineering in any college in Haryana, Punjab,Rajasthan,noida
  8. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  9. Is PDM polytechnic a good option?
  10. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore -- [New]
  11. Best banking coacihng centres in Chennai?
  12. Can I get a good job with good salary in abroad if I do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?
  13. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  14. Is Dr College Engineering College in Sonipat, Haryana a good college?
  15. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  16. How to get admission in IPU colleges through management quota?
  17. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  18. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
12th February 2016, 11:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How good is PDM Haryana for B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?

PDM Haryana is a good Institute with a good track record.
The placement provided by PDM Haryana is also very good and it is increasing year on year.
As a whole you need not worry about your college and it is best for you to concentrate on your course as if you are able to score good marks you will be able to get good jobs.
PDM Haryana has good reputation. So you can take admission without having a second thought.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?