8th May 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How good is RAIT college of engineering for computer science? What was their CET cutoff for last year computer science? What is the college timing?

How is RAIT college of engg., Nerul (D.Y. Patil) for computer science? What was their CET cut off for last year computer science? What is their college timing?

28th July 2012, 03:01 PM
ab7777

Default Re: How good is RAIT college of engineering for computer science? What was their CET cutoff for last year computer science? What is the college timing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How is RAIT college of engg., Nerul (D.Y. Patil) for computer science? What was their CET cut off for last year computer science? What is their college timing?
How is RAIT college of engg., Nerul (D.Y. Patil) for computer science?
RAIT(Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology) is one of the best colleges in navi mumbai overall and is one of the better colleges in the whole of mumbai in terms of its placements. The campus is located within the DY Patil complex.

What was their CET cut off for last year computer science?

The CET cut off was 121 for the first round
112 for the second round and 107 in the final counselling round. But last year's CET was very difficult and the average marks had fallen considerably so you cant expect the same cut offs this year.
Infact the cut off for first list went to 129 this year and the AIEEE cut off is 122. The second list will come out on 2nd august but the cut off is expected to be around the 120 mark.

What is their college timing?
The college timing is 9:30-5:30 for first year students(saturdays off).

I would recommend this college to you as i know many people personally who have graduated from here and are doing really well today.

Good luck
13th May 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good is RAIT college of engineering for computer science? What was their CET cutoff for last year computer science? What is the college timing?

Can i get admission inti rite college for software enggineering or electrical enggineering with percentile 60
18th May 2015, 08:37 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission inti rite college for software enggineering or electrical enggineering with percentile 60
Hi there,

Firstly, RAIT does not offer software engineering course. It offers the following courses:
  • Computer Engineering
  • IT Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering(EXTC)
  • Instrumentation Engineering

Coming to the admission process, you will get admission through CAP rounds in which your NEET score would be considered as the main criteria. The percentage/percentile system is not used for admissions. The other alternate for you is to consider the institute level quota for admission.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have further queries.
19th June 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in this college in CS AFTER SCORING 44 MARKS IN JEE AND28 MARKS IN PCM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?