6th June 2010, 10:27 AM
jaspreet21anand

How good is Vellore Institute of Technology? Information about its placements?

shud i chose it only by cing its placements??? wt r its lack points..!!..how is vellore ins of technology...is it a gud one???

6th September 2011, 02:46 PM

Default Re: How good is Vellore Institute of Technology? Information about its placements?

Dear friend,

Vellore institute of technology is a good university. you can choose that university. In that college placement is also very good. Lot of companies are hiring the students from that university.....
6th September 2011, 03:01 PM

Default Re: How good is Vellore Institute of Technology? Information about its placements?

Dear friend,

Vellore institute of technology is a good university. you can choose that university. In that college placement is also very good. Lot of companies are hiring the students from that university.....
6th September 2011, 03:22 PM
sanju38121

Sir, don't worry about the reputation and placement of the vellore institute of technology . It is a reputed college with a good placement cell.

So no need to worry about it you can take admission.

All the best
regards.
6th September 2011, 05:18 PM
gameraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspreet21anand View Post
shud i chose it only by cing its placements??? wt r its lack points..!!..how is vellore ins of technology...is it a gud one???
its a very good university
it has good placement records, it comes under top universities of india
but it has high fee structure
6th September 2011, 05:29 PM
anand5409

Your question is good. We all know that VIT Vellore is a very good institue. And its placement is almost 100% and you have also seen that VIT made record that one company recruit thousand of students in a session. But you haven't seen that what is average package. Still VIT is a good college and you should go if you don't get any NIT. You shouldn't go to VIT by rejecting NIT which is down in ranking from VIT.
9th January 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Is Nit trichy,warangal are better then vit in field of infrastructure and placement?
26th March 2012, 03:50 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Nit trichy,warangal are better then vit in field of infrastructure and placement?
Dear friend,
yes, if we come to comparison between NIT'S and VIT. Then any time NIT is much better than VIT.
But only some top Nit's are good in infrastructure then Vit. And Nit trichy, warangal are one of them.
For placements, companies obviously give priority to Nit student. Vit also has good and 100% placement if you are above 70% till 4th year and also it has mind blowing infrastructure.

Still i would say go for Nit Trichy or Warangal.

Thank you
5th May 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

my vit rank is 8529. my expected
marks in aieee is 219. my counse
lling date is 15.05.12 for vit but my bitsat exam date is 16.05.2012.
what branch i will get in VIT. what i should do. i am unable to attend counselling on 15.05.2012 due to bits exam on 16.05.2012 at Pillani jaipur.
what i should do please advise

divyanka
[email protected]
11th June 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I got 23,000 rank in AIEEE and already attended V.I.T counselling and choosen mechanical......now, facing dilemma ...whether to go for AIEEE counselling or fly over to V.I.T....
any kind of help would be greatly appreciated..........
12th June 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

which b.tech branch is good in vit-cs\ ece\mech for girl
30th June 2012, 06:51 PM
jyotsana d

Smile Re: How good is Vellore Institute of Technology? Information about its placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which b.tech branch is good in vit-cs\ ece\mech for girl
Dear friend,

VIT is one of the deemed University and top private university which has 100% placements till now.
See CS, ECE, MECH these all three branches are top ones. placements are also excellent in these three branches especially in mechanical and computer science.
but for girls Computer science and ECE are good. its like mech<ECE<CS for Girls.

Best wishes
thank you
6th March 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

what abt m.tech program at vit is it equally good as that of b.tech nd hows the placements for m.tech for ec streams
23rd March 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How good is GITAM university? Information about its placements?
20th April 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How is EEE branch in vit???
6th May 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

My Vit rank is 13677. My counselling date is on 16.05.2013.
Should i go for the counselling? Which would be the best stream w.r.t. faculty and placements in VIT?
May i know the highest recruitment packages and the average ones?
7th May 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

how good is cse in vit vellore?
18th April 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Is VIT a good college??? How abt the students I've heared bad abt d student's iis it real
14th May 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have got 1474 rank in VIT & have been called for the counselling on 19th May,2014. I have also scored 238 marks in JEE MAINS & expecting 94%- 96%in CBSE board. I am now preparing for JEE Advance & BITS Pillani which is scheduled on 25th & 26th May respectively.
Please advise shall I attend the counselling at VIT on 19th May, or have good chance to get reputed NIT.

sanjeev
17th May 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got 10518 rank in VIT and have been called for counselling on 20th May 2014. Please tell me whether I can get Computer or Mechanical stream based on past years reference. Also please tell me how good is placement in VIT and average salary package offered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?