31st July 2015, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

How to I make a time table for get 95 % in CBSE 12th examination 2016?

Hi,I am Dillu a student of 2 science first year.I want that ,I most keep 95 % in chse bord exami. In 2016.because I had done more hardwork in BSE 10th class.but I not get 90 % in bord exam.I got 80% in bord examination in 2 bord exam.2016. Therefore I am requesting you to kindly grant me ,give tips or formula of make time table for my career.How to l get 95 %in bord examination.
Thanking you
I am waiting fo your advice.
-Dillu

31st July 2015, 10:57 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to I make a time table for get 95 % in CBSE 12th examination 2016?

Preparation of time Table is a part of study ..it is the chart from where you can get a moral support that this all the course which, I have to complete before exam , & then I have to do revision before time.

I had attached the details how to prepare a best Time table for your study hours .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf preparing-timetable.pdf(76.3 KB, 1519 views)
31st July 2015, 12:11 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to I make a time table for get 95 % in CBSE 12th examination 2016?

# Please keep in mind that there is no any short-cut to success. Only hard work, dedication, sincerity, determination, time management and proper strategy is the key to success.

# Few tips which are useful to perform well in the board examination are mentioned below:

* You have to always keep yourself in positive frame of mind. Keep yourself away from negative thoughts and also away from people with negative views.

* Today, in the highly competitive world, you should have to do extraordinary effort in order to perform well in the examination.

* You have to work more on your strength and weakness. You have to allot your available time in such a way that difficult topics or subjects which are your weakness should get additional time for study.

* You have to make a roadmap for your preparation for board examination. You have to plan it wisely right now. We cannot ignore the importance of planning when we are about to do any great task. With proper planning, you will be able to complete the syllabus well advance from the board examination. Hence in this way, you will get enough time for revision.

* It is better to focus more on NCERT books along with other reference books.

* Make a thorough study of last few years question papers. Also try to solve them.

* It is better to allot little bit time for your recreation. We are not robots. We are human beings. We need routine rest and recreation in order to perform well.

* Only healthy body and healthy mind is able to work hard and perform well in the examination. So take nutritious and balanced diet along with seasonal fruits.

* Daily perform yoga/pranayams/aerobic exercises in order to keep body and mind healthy.
31st July 2015, 12:40 PM
pointer01

Plan well For Studying-
You must plan a schedule for your studies with strict implementation of that schedule. Make this schedule with days or evan with hours when your exam are really closed.
You must have discuss the tough topics with your teachers or topics which are important or time then any other topic.

Time Management is Very Important-
Make a Time table according to Days and Hours. You have to decide for how many hours you have to study a particular subject in a day. You need to give more time or hours to the subjects which are tough. For example- If you have 5 hours in a day for study then, you have to decide that 3 hours you have to give tough subjects and rest of the two hours you have to give other subjects.
31st July 2015, 01:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is not to worry about the previous examination and its result as the 80% is not a bad score but i know it is some how bad for the candidates deserving more than this.

But you have to continue work hard to get the 95% in the 10+2 examination. The examination paper of the CBSE board contains almost all the question from the NCERT books.

So if you have good knowledge of the NCERT theory,examples and exercise then it will be not tough to score the 95% in the Board examination. But other than this you can also take the help from other books.

Regular study of 4-6 hrs is enough other than the school to score good aggregate.
31st July 2015, 02:11 PM
channu tiwari

Dear dillu ,
the thing is that if you are mainly concerned with cbse board examinations, then stick to ncert .they are the base books actually. You can also use refreshers like pradeep, modern publication etc.
Now lets look at the study plan.
Each day you have to give atlest 2 hours to physics , chemistry & biology (or mathematics) along with attending school. When you are having leave jus double it.
Study English and other optional subject weekly.
Stick to the time table , don't miss it.
Thanks
31st July 2015, 02:40 PM
maybach

Let discuss some of the points. These can be beneficial for you.

1) First of all, stick to your basics. Any problem on this earth can be solved with the basics known about that problem.

2) have confidence and think less about the result.

3) Work hard, because there will be always smarter people than you.

4) Divide your time among the subjects that you have.

5) Give each subject the time it deserve, not the time which yu like.

6) Its OK if some topics take more time than the set goal. Don't panic.

7) Surround yourself with friends which boost your morale and not the one who are always in the hyperactive mode and don't allow you to use yopur brain effectively.

8) Lastly, set your goal, know your potential and then beat both your goal and the potential.
31st July 2015, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It all depends on your preparation according to the syllabus and most of the students practice mock papers to get used to the pattern. Previous year question paper will also help you in getting familiar with the kind of questions that are asked.

The best way of preparation is quality study material. If you have good study material according to the syllabus then you have good chance of scoring. Also, if you have doubt in any subject then you should take help from a good tutor.
1st August 2015, 01:54 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There are five subjects in 10+2 board exam in which you need to work upon so as to score better marks. Even if you study for 6-8 hours everyday you can score good marks.

1. For physics give at least 3 hours. Refer to NCERT books.

2. For Chemistry, read NCERT books and practice ABC publication for 2 hours.

3. Mathematics is the subject of practice. Give proper time at least 3-4 hours for this subject.

For English one hour is sufficient.

Revise at regular intervals.
1st August 2015, 02:39 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Dear Friend..

It’s very nice to set your target for board exam..

Since each and every student has its own preparation strategy..

I am providing you some tips which you can follow to improve your score:

---First of all eat a nutritious diet and get a proper sleep daily..

---try to study minimum 10 hours daily efficiently..

---know your strengths and weakness in each subject and give mor time to weaker subjects..

---plan to study in such a way that get break after every hour or two..

--- solve the three official sample papers thoroughly within the time limit and then check with the answer..

---clear your basic concepts in each subject and try to write answers with diagram as it creates a different image infront of the teacher which examines your paper..

---- try to solve numericals in normal way don’t try to use short cut as it will reduce your marks..

----Study NCERT books thoughly..

---Don’t take pressure of board exam..

All the best for your board exam..
11th September 2015, 11:23 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

It is very nice to keep this spirit to score at least 95 % in 12th board exam. 1) You need be depressions free while studying. 2) Make notes own your own. 3) Clear your doubts side wise side from the teachers.4) Make time table that suits you. 4) Do yoga that will help you to motivate yourself. Complete syllabus by December if possible and after it practice previous year questions papers as much as possible.5) Believe in yourself that you can do that.6) Strong your numerical ability.
2nd June 2017, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have given this yearly HSC exam but I have failed in a one subject but I
want give Can I give the whole subject?

plzz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?