11th April 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

How to make a daily time table for 12 examination to score good marks in final exams?

How to make time table . How to utilise the time I can't understand . how to give I equaly time to my all subject. IT is my daily scheduld : Early morning 5'O' clock wake up and ready for school. On 6:30 I went for school and 3:30 I will back from school and 4:00 To 6:00 at tution class . On acc.to Above schedulde please give me helpful time table . please and fast reply

11th April 2015, 02:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a daily time table for 12 examination to score good marks in final exams?

To score 90% or more in your board exams it is high time that you become highly focussed.

More than a time table you need a proper time management;

> Firstly do not ignore your health.

> Get proper sleep and eat a balanced nutritious diet.

> A good relaxed mind and healthy food is important for you to retain what you study.

> Besides know your strengths and weaknesses.

> Give more time to your weaker subjects but also take care that you do not ignore any subject altogether because a piled up sylabbus in even one subject might bring down your percentage.

> Do not try to spend hours in front of books if you are not retaining what you study.

> Plan to study such that you do not study for long stretches and get enough break every hour or two.

> Also be positive and optimistic about scoring well.

> A happier you will be a more successful you.
11th April 2015, 02:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a daily time table for 12 examination to score good marks in final exams?

To score 90% or more in your board exams it is high time that you become highly focussed.

More than a time table you need a proper time management;

> Firstly do not ignore your health.

> Get proper sleep and eat a balanced nutritious diet.

> A good relaxed mind and healthy food is important for you to retain what you study.

> Besides know your strengths and weaknesses.

> Give more time to your weaker subjects but also take care that you do not ignore any subject altogether because a piled up sylabbus in even one subject might bring down your percentage.

> Do not try to spend hours in front of books if you are not retaining what you study.

> Plan to study such that you do not study for long stretches and get enough break every hour or two.

> Also be positive and optimistic about scoring well.

> A happier you will be a more successful you.
11th April 2015, 10:52 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to make time table . How to utilise the time I can't understand . how to give I equaly time to my all subject. IT is my daily scheduld : Early morning 5'O' clock wake up and ready for school. On 6:30 I went for school and 3:30 I will back from school and 4:00 To 6:00 at tution class . On acc.to Above schedulde please give me helpful time table . please and fast reply
How to make a daily time table for 12 examination to score good marks in final exams?

>>You need to concentrate more on the core subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Maths

>>Allocate five days for learning these three subjects.

>>If you have done with studying concepts, refer previous year question papers of the same subject.

>>Concentrate on one mark question papers for half an hour in a day.

>>Do your best and leave the rest.
11th April 2015, 11:04 AM
Tanveer2308

You need a proper timetable to score good marks.
You need to follow that timetable strictly.
First of all don't think to study all the time.
Spare some time to play.
Don't study for long time, take 5min break after every 40 min.
Take care of your health.
Take proper sleep.

Now you need to find out your weakest and strongest subject.
Give some more time towards weakest subject and a little less time to strongest subject.
You go to school 6:30 and come home at 3:30.
After that you go to tuition from 4:00 to 6:00.
After that take some break.
Get back to study at 7:00. Study for 2 hours. Take 3 breaks in these 2 hours.
Take 1 hour break.
After that study for 1:30 hours. Take two breaks in there 1:30 hours.
Go to sleep now.
Wake up at 5:00.
Now revise what you study yesterday.
Make plan what will you study today while going to school in school bus.
11th April 2015, 12:53 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Red face Re: How to make a daily time table for 12 examination to score good marks in final exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is very difficult for the Student to make time table during the school days especially when they are in their 10th or 12th classes. So, what you need to do is to make your time table according to the school time table during the school days. And on Sunday make a special time table and include the difficult subjects in then at firstly and then the easiest one. Easy subjects could be practiced during the school working days also but you need to focus on the difficult subject more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?