6th October 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How to improve my CAT score and score a respectable percentile? I am giving regular CAT based test series

Hello, I am preparing for CAT 'How to i. However, in my mock CAT's I have got average scores, due to which I am a bit worried.. It would be great if you could help me in suggesting how can CAT score b improved. Also, if it is possible for me to score respectable amount of percentile which would enable me in getting into a respectable institute.

Another query is that I came across a mail from the institute SCHOOL OF INSPIRED LEADERSHIP (SOIL). I'd like to know more about this institute.

Thanks..

24th May 2012, 04:16 PM
kranthi66

Default Re: How to improve my CAT score and score a respectable percentile? I am giving regular CAT based test series

If you want to improve your cat score then you must go for the coaching in any institution and also you can concentrate on the studies of CAT so as to get the seat in IIMs and also in other univesities the coaching institute for teaching should be very useful for the students to get the job or seat in IIm through CAT.
27th July 2013, 01:48 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to improve my CAT score and score a respectable percentile? I am giving regular CAT based test series

HI

To score good percentile follow the following methods

1. You should learn all the concepts very well
For this you can follow the following books
RS Agarwal
Arihant publication
Arun Sharma

2 once you are through with all the concepts try to solve mocks paper
first solve it without timer.
After you solve it, try to analyse what went wrong, and where you spent more time or found it difficult.
Try to practice more of such question

Now try to solve mock papers with timer to improve your timing and confidence.

all the best
27th July 2013, 01:53 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to improve my CAT score and score a respectable percentile? I am giving regular CAT based test series

HI

To score good percentile follow the following methods

1. You should learn all the concepts very well
For this you can follow the following books
RS Agarwal
Arihant publication
Arun Sharma

2 once you are through with all the concepts try to solve mocks paper
first solve it without timer.
After you solve it, try to analyse what went wrong, and where you spent more time or found it difficult.
Try to practice more of such question

Now try to solve mock papers with timer to improve your timing and confidence.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?