10th January 2013, 03:10 PM
anuburade29

How to join Aakash institute for medical entrance? Best reference books for Biology, Physics and Chemistry?

I am planning to join aakash institute for medical entrance.. but need to know which is the best reference book for biology, physics and chemistry..

27th July 2013, 09:35 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: How to join Aakash institute for medical entrance? Best reference books for Biology, Physics and Chemistry?

You must join Aakash Delhi center to be taught by best medical faculties.For medical scope Dhanpat rai publication books,Pradeep books, VMB Roy, O P tandan, BIO WEEK magazine,DC Chadda,S.L loney,Aggarwal etc.Aakash institute for medical is best known in our country with positive attitude towards teaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?