9th August 2019, 04:28 PM
sayyed vaseem

How to join Air Force after passing 12th non-medical?

I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) non-medical group. How can I join Indian Air Force now?

14th August 2019, 06:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force after passing 12th non-medical?

Having completed your Class 12th with PCM group, you can join Indian Air force both as an officer and an airman.

For joining as a commissioned officer, you are required to qualify NDA (National Defense Academy) entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year. For appearing in the same examination, you are required to be an unmarried Indian male citizen with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. Also, you must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

While for joining as an airman, you need to qualify its respective recruitment test and for appearing in the same recruitment test, you are required to be an unmarried Indian male citizen with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years. In addition, your minimum marks in aggregate in your Class 12th must be 50%. Also, you must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For detailed information regarding different entries available in Indian Air force, you can visit the website www.careerairforce.nic.in.
14th August 2019, 11:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 12th non-medical:-

To join Indian Airforce, you have to join( NDA National Defence Academy) by taking the exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission( UPSC).

This exam conducted by every year.

Qualification for this post is 12th with Physics and Mathematics.

Age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.
14th August 2019, 11:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to join Airforce after passing 12th standard then the best option for you is to appear in NDA examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year in the month of April and September.
The candidate must have minimum age of 16.5 years and maximum should not exceed 19.5 years.
15th August 2019, 02:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join Air Force after completion of 12th standard Non-medical stream, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below:-

—> You should be a citizen of India.

—> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.

—> You should be in the age range of 19 to 24 years.

—> You should be an unmarried male candidate.

—> You should be physically as well as mentally healthy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?