12th July 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army as a Doctor after MBBS? Will there be any exam for that?

I want to know How to join army as a Doctor after MBBS? Is there any Examination?

14th July 2011, 09:10 PM
sonam wangdi

Default Re: How to join Army as a Doctor after MBBS? Will there be any exam for that?

hi friend ,.

there are 300 vacancies in totaL.

first of all here is the eligibility criteria ,.

1. must be an indian citizen
2. age must not exceed 45 years
3 must have passed his of her MBBS in first/second attempt. A candidate must have completed his/her internship. (PG holders <MD/MS/McH/DM> can also apply)

There will be a selection process where a candidate will be selected in merit wise.

the candidate must send their application, a DD containing the code of the issueing bank of rs.200 drawn in favor of Director General Armed Force Medical Service (APF fund) payable at New Delhi. you should send the required copies of required documents and a self addressed envelope without stamp.

the address to send application:
the Office of Director general Armed Forces Medical Services/DG -1A, Ministry of Defence, 'M' Block, New Delhi - 110001

thank you and best of luck.
2nd September 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Army as a Doctor after MBBS? Will there be any exam for that?

I HAVE CHANGED MY NAME
12th September 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

where to get application from?
13th September 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the physical elligibilities required???
31st October 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

which entrance test i have to clear after 2 to join army as a doctor?
9th December 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed china MBBS and also cleared indian MCI. what is age limit? i am 25 years old . Please info complete procedure and height weight procedures and what are the test need to complete to join in AMC or in Air force Medical corps.
[email protected]
29th February 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the possibilities of pursuing post graduate degree after joining Army after MBBS? How many years should one serve to get P.G. entrance eligibility in army medical colleges? What is the amount of reservation one gets for P.G. entrance with Service?

Note:please answer considering a civilian doctor and not the one who pursued MBBS in army colleges.
16th April 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi frnds,Army is good idea after MBBS.you will get captain Rank as a medical officer in ARMY...
9th November 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

payment structure of mbbs doctors in army and their rank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?