31st May 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Pharm after completing D.Pharm from GTU University?

respected sir/ medam
i completed my d.pharm from gtu univercity nd now i m doing b.pharm can i give u this exam?

4th May 2014, 04:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join B.Pharm after completing D.Pharm from GTU University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/ medam
i completed my d.pharm from gtu univercity nd now i m doing b.pharm can i give u this exam?
Yes Off course Diploma in Pharmacy course students are eligible to apply for Bachelor degree of Pharmacy course. To join in pharmacy Course than you should be complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized University. It's mandatory the should be studied Chemistry/ Physics and Mathematics. You should score at least 50% marks in 12th standard/equivalent with Mathematics subjects. The candidate who completed Diploma in Pharmacy course may also eligible to apply for B.Pharma course. The Admission for the B.Pharmacy Course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution . So, If you Qualified in Entrance Examination than you may get admission for B.Pharma course.

You can also apply for B.Pharma course through Distance Education. There are of lot of Institution in India which provides distance mode.
You can apply for B.Pharma through the Institutions like, Bombay College of Pharmacy, Osmania University Hyderabad, Institute of Pharmacy Assam, Arya College of Pharmacy Rajasthan, Anna University Tamil Nadu, Deccan School of Pharmacy Hyderabad and many other colleges/institutes. You can directly visit the official website of the respective institution regarding the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?