30th June 2012, 04:38 PM
shilpa rane

How to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 12th Class? What will be the career scope for this course?

now i am in 12 and m intresting in b.pharmcy but im confused ,wat is the benifit it??is it the scope in 2014 or othr year ...of this is it importnt ?? i want the information full information about it wat to do after 12 for b.pharmcy ??and wat was the income if i complete my career in this field ..per month if i get job???

Related Questions:
  1. Can maths students do B.Pharma?
  2. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  3. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  4. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  5. Which field is having good career scope between IT and Business Management to join after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  7. Career scope after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of D-Pharmacy course?
  9. Can I do civil engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 78.5%
  10. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  11. What shall I do to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 12th Class?
  12. How should I approach the best Pharmacy colleges? Scope of taking Pharmacy as a career?
  13. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  14. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  15. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  16. Can I do B.Tech in open after degree in open university?
  17. What are the exams done in the civil engineering course?
  18. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education? -- [New]
30th June 2012, 06:34 PM
chapashu

Default Re: How to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 12th Class? What will be the career scope for this course?

there r many options in this regard u can go for xams for the post of drug inspector or u may apply in any medicine company for medicures... yaa it has many scope all depends on ur interest.... njoy
24th July 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 12th Class? What will be the career scope for this course?

which college is best for joining b pharmacy
21st August 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to do pharmacy cource after 12th commerce
25th August 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

while during bipc in open school can i join dpharmacy or bpharmacy
25th August 2012, 11:41 PM
incredibleshub

Generally need not to appear in entrance examination ,you will get notification from your state DME office and apply accordingly .

Pharmacy is a health care profession which requires highly talented young ones.It is not so simple course, it is also categorized as one of the toughest course in medical course.To pursue pharmacy course one have to be very good in following subjects
>Biology
>Chemistry
>English

In the profession of pharmacy students learn different types of studies as action of drug on receptor, drug manufacturing, drug dispensing. etc. These are very tough work whch requires highly talente operator.in recent years designing of drugs are carried out by the aid of computer, computer had palyed a major role in designing of drug.

To purse pharmacy in reputed institutes you need to give foolowing entrance exams:-
>AIEEE
>UPTU

And some state level entrance exams are also held.Pharmacy is a four year course.

SCOPE OF PHARMACY

>Chemist
>Government pharmacist
>Analyst
>Chief pharmacist
>Quality control officer
>Nutritional officer
>R & D.
21st May 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

wut is the required mark in biology.chemistry and English for apply to b pharm?
13th June 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to pharmacy after completing class 12 with commerce stream
19th June 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i didn't appear for an pharmacy entrance exam but then also i want to seek an admission for b.pharmacy
20th June 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 12th Class? What will be the career scope for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is possible to pharmacy after completing class 12 with commerce stream
yes it is possible..u can do B r D pharmacy after FSC.....it is very benificial to do D PHARMACY....DR OF PHARMACY nothing is difficult in this u will enjoy in this feild...
25th March 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

When did the entrance exam held and from where do I yet the entrance form
23rd December 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to join pharmacy courses after completion of degree(B.Sc Chemistry)?
23rd December 2015, 01:50 PM

How to join pharmacy courses after completion of degree(B.Sc chemistry)
29th April 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Fr joining pharmacy any entrance xams r required?lyk cet or any other pls infrm me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?