30th December 2012, 12:27 AM
murukutlasowmya

How to join CDAC college? I have appeared for CDAC entrance test

hi....
i have appeared for the CDAC entrance test, now i am planning to join in CDAC colleges. so i need the information about the palcements in those colleges for DESD course and ranking order of those colleges....
could any one help me please....

13th May 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join CDAC college? I have appeared for CDAC entrance test

hello sir. I'm very interest to join in CDAC. can you give the details about entrance exam date and details of fee etc..
plzz give me rly soon
16th March 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. I'm very interest to join in CDAC. can you give the details about entrance exam date and details of fee etc..
plzz give me rly soon
22nd June 2014, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

can any one please tell me the names of institute that i can join for cdac preparation in pune or banglore...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?