18th April 2010, 03:35 PM
satham husssain

List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?

I want details about aeronactical engineering ?
About colleges,fees structure,campus placement.

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  2. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  3. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  4. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  5. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  6. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges? -- [New]
  7. In Vishakapathnam how many colleges are there for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee details of those colleges?
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  9. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  10. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to join M.Pharmacy? List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to join those colleges? date of the submission of forms? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  13. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  14. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  17. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  18. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
13th April 2011, 09:53 PM
dava

Default Re: List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?

10 + 2 Science; high percentage of marks in Science subjects and qualifying exam (JEE) To be an aeronautical engineer one should be a BE/B.Tech. in aeronautics. After you 10+2 write entrance exams like emcet or aieee and get admissions through counseling . The course consists of 4 years and the scope is very good in the field asyou can get get good jobs in avionic industries and out side too .
The fee varies from college to college , its around 30000 rs to 35000 rs per year .
* Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai 400076 (Maharashtra) - http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/home/ - Four year B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering
* IIT, Kharagpur 721302 (WB) - Four year B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering
* Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai 600036 (Tamil Nadu) - Four year B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering
* Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai 600044 (Tamil Nadu) - Four year B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering
* Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, 40 GST Road, P.O.Box No.1306, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai 600016 (Tamil Nadu)
* Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
* School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi - http://www.delhiflyingclub.org/ - Full time Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course of 4 years duration duly approved by DGCA
* Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh 160011
* IIT, Kanpur 208016 - http://www.iitk.ac.in/aero/
* Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014 (Bihar) Approved by Airworthiness Authority of India - Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
* Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507
* VSM INSTITUTE OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, C.A. No.15/1-A, 13th A Main, Sector 'A' Yelahanka New Town Bangalore 560 064 - http://www.agragami.in - REGIONAL TRAINING CENTRE for Aerospace Engineering for IGNOU and B.Tech. degree program in Aeronautical Engineering via AeSI
* Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008 (Karnataka) - http://www.hindustanacademy.com/ - Four year B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering Degree course recognized by IGNOU and 3 year Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course approved by DGCA
* Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering IIAE, C-66, SECTOR-2, KESHAR SINGH MARG, DEFENCE COLONY, DEHRADUN-248001, UTTARAKHAND - http://www.iiaedehradun.org - BTEC HND Aerospace Engineering In Partnership & International Affiliation with City of Bristol College United Kingdom.
These are some of the colleges offering the course.

1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560 070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15th April 2011, 11:24 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Default Re: List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?

Dear,
Eligibility criteria :-
10 + 2 Science; high percentage of marks in Science subjects and qualifying exam (JEE) To be an aeronautical engineer one should be a BE/B.Tech. in aeronautics. The Madras Institute of Technology offers a year postgraduate programme in aeronautical engineering for B.Sc. students. One can also study for M.Tech. and Ph.D. in aeronautics from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.

Those who have passed the Associate membership exam conducted by ASI (Aeronautical Society of India), which is at par with a bachelor's degree in aeronautical engineering, can also become aeronautical engineers. It is possible to take a degree in electronics or physics to work in this field and leave more options open.

For the colleges and placement details you can visit the following link-

http://www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/CAREER...s-in-india.htm

Thanks.
24th April 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

in vishakapatnam this college is available or not. please kindly inform me
6th May 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiii

i obtained 85 % in 12 std and 120marks in seee and 34marks in aieee . i wanna do aeronautical eng from a good college any where in india . i have passion in it and cant think of any other branch.

ans me on [email protected]

plz helpppppp
6th May 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fee structure of iiae
12th May 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the fee structure of aeronautical engineering...........
17th May 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I M Doing my 2 with 65% in 2009.can i will be take add. in aeronautical engi.
19th May 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i got 84% in 10 2 plz tell me da fee structure of aeronautical engneerng
20th May 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the fee structure of hindustan inst of engineering technology for doing B.tech in Aeronautical ENGINEERING
24th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

wanna knw about d fee structure of aeronautical engineering ....plz do help
27th May 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE FEES STRUCTURE OF ENGINEERING COLLEGE WHICH DOESN'T HAVE DONATION .PLZ SEND THE DETAILS TO THE MAIL ID:
[email protected]
10th June 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i got 18916 in b.arch and 83608 in B.Tech. i want to join aeronautical engineering. which college is prefer tome
plz reply to this mail id [email protected]
16th June 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 62 marks in eamcet and 93% in 2 .i want to join aeronautical engineering.which college is preferable and plz tell us the details abt fees structure etc.
17th June 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

hi .. this is neha.. i got 90% in 12th. and 82 marks in AIEEE.. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN aeronautical engg college in maharashtra or nearby states?????
21st June 2011, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

HI, i have jus passed out my 10th SCIENCE 11/12
21st June 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi .. this is neha.. i got 90% in 12th. and 82 marks in AIEEE.. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN aeronautical engg college in maharashtra or nearby states?????
dear neha...plz forward ur email id so that i can provide u with d pdfs of the institutes n u can evaluate d best college for u, urself.
23rd June 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff mark is 186.5 and i want to join aeronautical engineering .how much fees is needed to join A.E for my mark.
26th June 2011, 05:54 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
The top Aeronautical colleges are-
*Hindustan College Of Engineering
*Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
* IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
*Indian Institute of Aeronautical engineering college.
*Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
*Institute of Aviation Technology
*Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training (Maharashtra)
* Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College, (Tamil Nadu)
* Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, (Tamil Nadu)
*Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
*Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
*VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, (Karnataka)
*Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, (Madhya Pradesh)
* Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, (Maharashtra)
*Hindustan Electronics Academy, (Karnataka)
* IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
* IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
* Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
* Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, (Karnataka)
* Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
* National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
* National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
* Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
*School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
All the best..
10th July 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

is aeronautical engg in periyar maniyamai university aproved by AICTE?
16th July 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

what are the details of fee for four years in aeronautics
27th July 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 90%in ipe and 61884 in eamcet in which college can i get aero.engg in hyd
27th July 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i got 90%in ipe and 61884rank in eamcet in which can i get aero.engg. in hyd
3rd September 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i have passed out my 12th in 2009-2010 year nd nw i m doing B.D.S. bt apart from being a dentist i wanted to be an astronaut bt i took only biology group in 12th science.so can u guide me how can i study on space.is there any crash course?kindy inform me.
11th September 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

is aeronautical engineering provided by Rajiv Gandhi memorial college of aeronautics(RGMCA) approved by Aeronautical society of india(AeSI) ??
29th October 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I want ot know fees structure of areospace at iit kanpur
30th April 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

hai,am revanth i want know the fee structure &best clgs in AP . [email protected]
20th September 2013, 10:51 PM
s.snedh
Member+

Top Aeronautical Engineering institutes in India:

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
PEC University of Technology
Bengal Engineering and Science University
Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences - Tamil Nadu
Sathyabama University - Tamil Nadu
Acharya Institute of Technology
Amrita School of Engineering
M.V.J. College of Engineering

Good Luck...
21st September 2013, 01:29 AM
OLIC

HELLO,

List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering,

1.Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
2.Indian Institute of Technology ,Madras
3.PEC University of Technology
4.Bengal Engineering and Science University
5.Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
6.Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences,Tamil Nadu
7.Sathyabama University
8.Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
9.Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
10.Acharya Institute of Technology
11.Amrita School of Engineering.

Nice to help you..................
21st September 2013, 08:58 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Top Aeronautical Engineering institutes in India:

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP)

Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)

PEC University of Technology

Bengal Engineering and Science University

Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka

Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences - Tamil Nadu

Sathyabama University - Tamil Nadu

All the best.......................
31st May 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I got 34 marks in jee main and about 80 percent marks in 12 th can I got government aeronautical collage......
29th June 2014, 09:12 PM
Archana singh8800

List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?

I got 83 marks in jee main and about 83 percent marks in 12 th can I got government aeronautical collage......
16th November 2015, 01:07 AM
kaminipathi
Member+

---------------------------------

(1)Punjab Engineering College
(2)park College of Engineering and Technology
(3)Hindustan College Of Engineering
(4)National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,
(5)Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences,
(6)Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
(7)Punjab Engineering College
(8)Hindustan College Of Engineering
(9)Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
18th November 2015, 04:08 PM
AbhinavSinha1

Quote:
Originally Posted by satham husssain View Post
I want details about aeronactical engineering ?
About colleges,fees structure,campus placement.
Hi Satham Some of the top colleges for aeronautical apart from IITs that you can target are:
IIST , Thiruvanatapuram
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai :
Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies(UPES), Dehradun. The placement of these colleges vary from time to time, last year UPES fared well in terms of placement this year it may differ or may be not. For fees you can visit the respective college's website and check them out. Every college has a different fee structure.
21st May 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I had passed my +2 exam with 89% in AP.And qualified in wander exam with 43 marks please send fee structure for aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?