31st August 2012, 03:53 AM
manish0414

How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)

hello....this is Manish....
I have completed a degree in BAMS(Ayurveda) from Jaipur this year.....I wanted to join a course in MBA Hospital Management either in Jaipur or Delhi......could you help me out with the basic qualifications for it along with the entrance exams I need to give and the scope & job prospectives of the course????
thanx,
Manish

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  2. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  3. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  5. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  6. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  7. How to do MBA hospital management after finishing B.Com CA
  8. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  9. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  10. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  11. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  12. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  13. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  14. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  15. Is it possible to do MBA in Hospital Management after finishing Bsc Nursing?
  16. Which course would be better to take in MBA after completing BBM with HR specialization? -- [New]
  17. How to join MPH or MBA in hospital management? I am a Physiotherapist
  18. Date of CAT forms for MBA(Hospital management)?
29th January 2013, 09:21 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)

After BAMS you can do MBA[hospital management],for doing this course you may give entrance exam for MBA many colleges are offering this course.MAny hospitals like apollo,safdarjang,etc have this course and they conduct exam for this course.There is good scope of this course you may get job in good hospitals after completing this course and may get good salary.
14th March 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)

I have completed my BHMS this year and i want information about how can i join mba course after my internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?