2nd August 2011, 01:35 PM

How to join the government of Meghalaya after passing from Pune University?

i am a s.e student in pune university, n my admision was through the seats alloted by the goverment of meghalaya, so is it posible to change my branch here?

25th July 2017, 05:29 PM
Mattbay

Default Re: How to join the government of Meghalaya after passing from Pune University?

Yes, you can change your branch in next year right after completion of first year. Students from different states enroll in institution situated in another states. As per my information, you can change your faculty only after first year ,after that you have to continue course in same faculty throughout course, there is no way back or your are not eligible for process after taking admission in second year.

In case, if you want to change your branch in course (e.g. engineering), you have to secure adequate percentage or CGP pointer set by institutions. Institute will short least few top ranker who want to do the same then as per seats available you good to continue study in branch you preferred.
26th July 2017, 03:27 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join the government of Meghalaya after passing from Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am a s.e student in pune university, n my admision was through the seats alloted by the goverment of meghalaya, so is it posible to change my branch here?
Yes, you can change your branch but it is possible after first years of your course you can continue your studies in new branch right from second year that is 3rd sem of your course but there is a condition to change your branch and that condition is as follows:-

>> Candidate going to change branch must have eligible %age in first year.

>> Candidate does not have any reaper in first year.

>> There must be a vacant seat available in the branch you are going to apply because the seats for institute are specified by the govt. affiliation association.

So if you fulfill are the condition then you are allowed to change your branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?