1st September 2012, 10:18 AM
khushboo billore

How to join IIM Delhi? Which is the best coaching in Bhopal

m khushboo m in 12 from itarsi dist.hoshangabad
i want to join IIMC delhi ..nd for d prepration of entrance xam i wana attend the best coachings in bhopal..pls do suggest the best coaching in bhopal for the prepration of same

15th August 2017, 03:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IIM Delhi? Which is the best coaching in Bhopal

The full form of IIM is Indian Institute of Management.

IIMs are the best business schools of India in which admission is given on basis of percentile in Common Admission Test.

1. You must be bachelor's degree passed or pursuing final year of bachelor's degree in any stream. You should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for CAT.

The best coaching institute in Bhopal is TIME for CAT preparation
15th August 2017, 03:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IIM Delhi? Which is the best coaching in Bhopal

IIM refers to Indian Institute of Management and IIMs are regarded as the best business schools in India known for providing quality education in management courses.

For admission in IIM Delhi you need to qualify CAT ( Common Admission Test ) and for appearing in the same examination you need to have completed your graduation degree with 50% marks from a recognized university.

As far as you are concerned about the preparation for CAT then for preparation the best coaching centers available in Bhopal are as :

i) Career Launcher, No.128, 1st Floor, Above SBI Bank, Zone II, M.P. Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462023.

ii) T.I.M.E., Money Point, Plot No. 176, Ground Floor, Zone-II, M.P. Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011.

iii) Radius Classes, PLOT # 462011, 202, Zone-II, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462023.

iv) Mend Your Math, 3rd Floor, 170, Zone-II, MP Nagar, Beside Allahabad Bank, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?