1st February 2010, 05:20 PM
kirti raj

How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC of this stream?

sir,
i m kirti raj i want to get admission in pgdm in advertising and public relation in iimc.i m a fresshar please help me out how should 1 prepare for entrance exam andwhat should i read for entrance in this above stream and please if u r able then please send me the previuos year entrance papper of iimc of this stream please help me out.

10th March 2012, 10:48 AM
hikprakash

Default Re: How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC

Dear

If you want to enter into IIMC (PGDM course) there are several criteria for that.
They will be short listed based on CAT Exam score and your previous academic year performance included (HSC/SSC) too.

If you are qualified to over all in those examinations then only you will be short listed. There are some criteria above the marks depends upon no students who applied on the particular year.

For entrance exam.

It should be very difficult exam. they comprises of objective like quantitative aptitude, general awareness, general intelligence etc. moreover short answer questions and long answer questions also they will be asking. you should consider general awareness paper very well in addition current affairs. you want to collect more information in this section. because they will be considering as you would be a mass communication.

Short type and long type questions may from your chosen field or from your previous education related.

For preparing for this exam in aptitude side there will be lot of objective type material available in local market. kindly go through your subject wise questions too.

The question paper set either English or Hindi.

Wish you all the best...
27th March 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC

what are the subjects are coming in the entrence test for adevertising and PR in iimc?
25th July 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

What you are talking about there is no such rule in which we have to give cat ok .. Iimc has its own entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?