8th September 2012, 02:34 PM
umesh ahuja

How to join IMA if I am a student of commerce B.Com 2nd year

i am a student of commerce.b.com 2 nd year.i want to join IMA so please tell the procedure of admission in IMA.

5th October 2012, 12:03 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IMA if I am a student of commerce B.Com 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by umesh ahuja View Post
i am a student of commerce.b.com 2 nd year.i want to join IMA so please tell the procedure of admission in IMA.
IMA stands for Indian Military Academy and you can Join IMA through CDS Examination, To apply for IMA, you have to holding your bachelor's degree with any discipline of a recognized University. Any graduate can apply for this examination and there is no restrictions.

Those who are appearing in the final year of degree OR awaiting the exam results may also eligible to apply for CDS Examination to Join IMA.

To apply for this examination, your age limits should be between 19 years and 24 years. The examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year and notification published in the official website and also in the employment newspaper, There is no upper age limits for this examination.

There is no offline application and you have to apply only online mode through UPSC Online portal. The Notification is going to be published soon in the month of November i.e on 10/Nov/2012.

When the Notification Published online registration will started, when you are pursuing your final year graduate course only then you can apply for this examination. The examination is objective with negative marking and if you cracked the examination, you are eligible for SSB interview, if you need more details then please check official website.

http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?