19th February 2019, 07:58 PM
Ghorpade@4

How to join Indian Air Force after B.Sc? Is Mathematics a compulsory subject?

My self Pooja and studying in SY B.Sc. Sir, is it that we want to just pass Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or else we want to secure 60% marks in it to join Indian Air Force as Flying Officer?

22nd February 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after B.Sc? Is Mathematics a compulsory subject?

Can I join Indian Air Force after BE(ECE)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
24th February 2019, 06:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after B.Sc? Is Mathematics a compulsory subject?

Having completed your graduation degree course i.e; B.Sc degree, to join Indian Air force, you basically have two options, one is through the CDS (Combined Defense Services) examination and other through AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test).

Further, for appearing in these examinations, there is no requirement of Mathematics at graduation level except in the case of entry to flying branch of Indian Air Force. Also, the requirement of minimum marks which is 60% in graduation degree is only valid in case of AFCAT not in the CDS examination.

For more details regarding these examinations, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
13th August 2020, 01:23 PM
Siddharth717

One can join in IAF after BSc as a commission officer and even as an Airman in X or Y group. All the requirements are published as and when the vacancies are out. Please follow the job vacancies for Air Force in employment news.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?