30th January 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?

dear sir i am soldeir and my brother completed his B A 84% with NCC 'C' Certificate so he need to join army suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  3. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  5. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  6. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  7. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  8. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  9. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  10. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  11. Vacancy in Army for female NCC B & C certificate holder -- [New]
  12. Will I be able to join Indian Army without NCC Certificate being a 24 years old candidate?
  13. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
  14. How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?
  15. How can I join Indian Army after graduating in Economics with 60% and with NCC C certificate?
  16. How to join in Indian army after completing my B.Tech?
  17. How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?
  18. I have NCC Certificate, want to join Indian Army. I am presently in SYBCom?
31st January 2011, 01:40 AM
amahajan

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?

Hello Dear
This is very good that your brother has NCC 'C' Certificate therefore he can give direct SSB interview and he does not have to appear for any entrance exam. He just have to appear for SSB held in Banglore details are published in the employment newspaper.
9th June 2011, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i have ncc 'c' certificate nd also hving the 62.2% in intermediate. can i face the direct ssb in nda/other defence course
19th June 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEM FOR NCC C'CERT HOLDARS
29th June 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask that which girls never appears in Ncc weekly classes and hav'nt any good cadet's quality, how can they get "A" grading in "c" certificate
8th July 2011, 10:35 AM
sumit 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have ncc 'c' certificate nd also hving the 62.2% in intermediate. can i face the direct ssb in nda/other defence course
hello, to go for the ssb through NCC 'C' certificate, you must be a graduate with at least 50% marks in aggregate and you must have at least a B grade in the 'C' certificate exam. You can not join NDA through Ncc 'c' certificate entry , you can attend ssb for OTA(army) short service commission and short service commission in air force and navy , depending upon your educational background and the wing you were in during NCC.

any more queries, feel free to ask
16th August 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

sir with due to respect i want to knw that im graduate from arts stream aggregiate of 82 n i have my ncc c certificate also but i dont have maths subject in intermidiate can i go for weapons ddl ddk electrical engineering or in any other defence line sumthng like officier in indian army plz reply my question sir im waiting.......
20th August 2011, 07:52 PM
dhruv007

you must have subject maths in your graduation. then you can apply for CDS .and its sounds good that you have c certificate in NCC .therefore you can give direct SSB interview and he does not have to appear for any entrance exam. He just have to appear for SSB held in Banglore details are published in the employment newspaper.
25th August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir i want to know that any entrence exem is their for ncc special entry
25th August 2011, 07:37 PM
fahran

hi dear to go for the ssb through NCC 'C' certificate, you must be a graduate with at least 50% marks in aggregate and you must have at least a B grade in the 'C' certificate exam. You can not join NDA through Ncc 'c' certificate entry , you can attend ssb for OTA(army) short service commission and short service commission in air force and navy , depending upon your educational background and the wing you were in during NCC.
16th September 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

good morning ser e want to know that any entrance exem is their for ncc special enty
17th September 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

JAY HIN SIR MY NAME IS HARISH SIR MENE GREDUTION PASS KAR LE HAI MERE 50% NHE H. OR MERE PASS NCC "c" CERTIFICATE "B"GREDE HAI KAYA MENE INDIAN ARMY JOIN KAR SKTA HU.
21st September 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir with due to respect i want to knw that im graduate from arts stream aggregiate of 82 n i have my ncc c certificate also but i dont have maths subject in intermidiate can i go for weapons ddl ddk electrical engineering or in any other defence line sumthng like officier in indian army plz reply my question sir im waiting.......
It depends on what grade u have got in NCC "c" certificate
TO appear in ssb u required atleast "B" grade in "C" certificate..
u can apply for cds ,if u cleared all 3 papers of cds , then u called for ssb FOR AN IMA ,and hopefully u can reach to ur destination through ur hardwork.
21st September 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

It depends on what grade u have got in NCC "c" certificate
TO appear in ssb u required atleast "B" grade in "C" certificate..
u can apply for cds ,if u cleared all 3 papers of cds , then u called for ssb FOR AN IMA ,and hopefully u can reach to ur destination through ur hardwork.
21st September 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
JAY HIN SIR MY NAME IS HARISH SIR MENE GREDUTION PASS KAR LE HAI MERE 50% NHE H. OR MERE PASS NCC "c" CERTIFICATE "B"GREDE HAI KAYA MENE INDIAN ARMY JOIN KAR SKTA HU.
u can give cds through which u can apply for ssb
remember there is also reserve seats in ima for ncc cadets
23rd September 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir mere pass ncc c cert he mujhe technical mejana he
24th September 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i have complete b.sc (maths , physics ,chemistry) and also Ncc c certificate, my father also served in indian army now how rto join indian army
2nd October 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is jagamal singh rathore sir mene grejute 50% sa pass ke ha. sir mare NCC C Ma certificte B Grade ha. sir ma indian army join karna chatha hu.
2nd October 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is ssb
4th October 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed ba with history i want to join i m a.how cam i dothis.
12th October 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am in b.sc final year(p.c.m) and i have completed my ncc c certificate with (A) grade. but my ncc was completed in 2009 when i was in twelth class.sir please tell me that ncc is valid two years only for CDS or ncc special entry also because when i comleted my graduation the distence of comleting ncc will be 3 YEARS(date of birth-01- 07- 1991)
3rd November 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir jay hind i have completed T.Y.ba with 50% & i have passed B certificate with (b) grade & DOB is 02/09/1988 can i join indian army
7th November 2011, 03:29 PM
samspat

dear sir

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL ENTRY
SCHEM FOR NCC C'CERT HOLDARS
8th November 2011, 12:32 AM
gkumar13000

go for cds-combined defence services exam...that will be best after BA ..urs ncc certificate is added advantage.
best of luck
17th November 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a ncc 'c' certificate holder and i have applied for direct entry this year and my name have also been recommended from my directorate. now how could i get my call letter and when will be our ssb interview.
24th November 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

JAI HIND SIR.. MAI BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE 60.63 MARKS LAKER PASS KIYA HOON,,2011 MAIN.. MERA PASS NCC A, B, C CERTIFICTE TINO HI HAIN.. B AND C CERTIFICATE ALSO IN B GRADE... MAIN KYA INDIAN ARMY JOIN KAR SAKTA HU??
24th November 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

jai hind sir... mai bsc computer science 60.63 marks laker 2011 mai grazuation complete kiya hu,.. mara pass ncc "A" "B" "C" tino certificate hai... "B" and "C" also in B grade.. main kya indian millitary join kar sakta hoon...??? my age-21
3rd December 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello.. i have completed my NCC C CERT in the year 2011 and i will be completing my graduation in the year 2014.. i would like to conform if there are any restrictions regarding the validity of the C CERT.
Hope to receive a reply from your soon.
Thank you.
3rd December 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello.. i have completed my NCC C CERT in the year 2011 and i will be completing my graduation in the year 2014.. i would like to conform if there are any restrictions regarding the validity of the C CERT.
Thank you.
3rd December 2011, 04:29 PM
harsh0293

Thank you.
4th December 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,i completed graduation with physics hons.(pcm)and have NCC C CERT.......... I WOULD LIKE TO CONFORM, HAVE I TO ENTRE IN ARMY THROUGH CDS EXAM OR NCC SPECIAL ENTRY,DIRECT SSB INTERVIEW????????? SAHID KHAN
4th December 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,i completed graduation with physics hons.(pcm)and have NCC C CERT.......... I WOULD LIKE TO CONFORM, HAVE I TO ENTRE IN ARMY THROUGH CDS EXAM OR NCC SPECIAL ENTRY,DIRECT SSB INTERVIEW????????? SAddam
8th December 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Jai Hind sir:-) I'm sharath from mysore <karnataka>, i'm doing my final year BSc with physics chemisty n maths subjects. Last one is sem Remaining for us. On 2012 may i wil finishing my degree. I have NCC <ARMY> A, B & C certificates. C certificate with B Grade. I want to join ARMY throught special entry, SSC r anything. I'm from ruler area with poor family Please suggest me anything.:-)
21st December 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i have 2 and ncc 'c' and how to join army
26th December 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir my self Parampratp singh rathore and i am pursuing in b.com 2nd year or i am also a 'c' certificate holder with 'A' grade so i kindly request u that guide me how should i join Indian army...?
15th February 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I HAVE PASSED GRADUATION AND NCC B, CERTIFICATE PLEASE GIVE ME ACHANCE.
19th February 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m jyoti. m in final year b.com. i m writing c cert this year. i want to join indian army can u plz tell me hw i can join army and my dad is also in army?
27th February 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?

sir, i m DEVENDFRA m in second year b.a. i m writing "c" cert this year. i want to join indian army can u plz tell me hw i can join army.
1st May 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

I am a Bsc graduate with 49% but i have "c" cert certificate with B grate so can i apply for this exam,
pls tell me.
22nd May 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
it's me deepak singh and i want to know that i have ncc 'c' certificate with a grade and 55% in B.A then how much exam i have to be clear to become an army officer
14th October 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have submitted all my documents for special entry in Indian army this year.Please let me know When does the Service selection board conducts the interview NCC special entry for men and when do they send call letter.
2nd April 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

gd mrng sir i have copleted Bsc B,Ed and c certificare also having how jain in indian army technicol job sie please give the ans
2nd April 2013, 02:04 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After Graduation one can join Indian Army through cracking CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted twice every year by UPSC for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Army(IMA) of CDS, must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final Graduation degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental Health.

After Graduation with NCC 'C' certificate with A grade one cna apply for Indian army through NCC Special Entry Scheme conducted by Indian Army.
27th August 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

jai hind sir i am sapna shukla i did my graduation from arts strem with hindi literature 72% and also done b.ed course i have also a c certificet with b grade i want to become a army teacher how can i apply for thise i never understood plz suggese me i have no idea about thise filed plz informe me i am 21 years old girl thise is my contact nomber 9004770472
27th August 2013, 10:46 AM
Mattyjkk

> Indian Army with the NCC'C Certificate :--

>> The NCC Special Entry Scheme: This scheme is meant for all those who have acquired NCC "C" certificate after two years in it at senior level.Qualification must be anything Bachelor in any field or Engineering.This entry scheme occurs when required,therefore keep reading Employment news always.

>> This is a special and scheme for NCC certificate holders. Apart from this you can also join INA through other normal schemes. There also your NCC "Certificate" will be taken into account and act as an asset during SSB and other post entrance selection process..,

>> For More details visit the website : www.upsc.gov.in

............GOOD LUCK............
13th November 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
dear sir i am soldeir and my brother completed his B A 84% with NCC 'C' Certificate so he need to join army suggest me
Dear sir i am geeta ncc a.b.c certificate a grade holde my date of birth 1july1991 plz sir join indian army suggest me
10th January 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am soldeir in army n ncc b c certificate a grade holder my date of birth 5feb.1992 n sir I m
one time play national in shooting n I m graduate (b.a ) 49% how I join officer line plz suggest me
sir
16th April 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

rDear sir i am prince rajput ncc a.b.c certificate a grade holde my date of birth 11 Nov sir join indian army ssuggest pls jai mata dee my phone number 9625478889
4th June 2018, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am appearing student of Bsc with Ncc A B certificate and I want to join in an Indian army. Please suggest me.
19th September 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm a girl i pased my graduate and i have c certificate of ncc how I'm join indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?