19th August 2012, 08:24 PM

How to join Indian Army after BDS course? Can I do my PG during serving?

Sir,hw to join indian army after BDS course....as a dentist in the army medical corps.and can i do my pg during serving..

3rd March 2013, 10:54 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after BDS course? Can I do my PG during serving?

hi,

Yes , After BDS degree you are applicable for Indian Army exam.Details of the exam are given below.

Those candidate have completed BDS and MDS from recognized university are eligible to join in Army for Dental Department.

But you must have score above 60% marks in through out career.You have below 60% marks so you are not eligible for Dentist in army.

Your age should be in between 24 to 45 years.There is no age relaxation for Any Category.

The Process for selection Dental Doctor for Army is given below.

1)Written Test

2)Personal Interview.

3)Physical and Medical Test.

If you have more than 3 years experience then you are eligible for Dentist post in Army.
12th October 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after BDS course? Can I do my PG during serving?

do i have to face written exam in army if i score more than 70 percentage in bds final exams ?
12th December 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian army as a docter after completing bds
i am not an army man girl so can i fill the form?
13th December 2013, 06:20 PM
dilipsolanki

Im dont know but if you did your graduation and if you have some body then you are able for join milatry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?